• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Nemesis - [12 + 4] - Neutral

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Tuesday, August 2nd.

stickm8

Coal
Tax paid @Kainzo for this week, combing through citz list for innactive's make sure you let us know if your innactive for more then a week

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
3picMudkipz needs to be removed from your citizen list.

{EDIT}As well as Airidass.

Did you even go through your Citizen List?

ALL INACTIVE players need to be removed, Immediately.

stickm8

Coal
@Punisher79 i only cautioned those inactives last week, when we brought in the 2 week policy but they are now removed.

Cits list updated

BadHaddy

User Abuser
stickm8 paid 300 to me for the upkeep of the town of Nemesis. This posting is official proof/verification of the amount paid.

stickm8

Coal
taxes paid @Kainzo this week, I no you weren't online but i dont want to miss a payment
20110815202603.png

Also citizen list update remove pizzalover111 for inactivity
Also removed gdare1 for stealing from other town members, debt must be re-payed otherwise the policy on thieves will be implemented. I'd like to warn any other town who may recruit him of what he's done

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Hi stickM8, i would like to compromise on the current road that is connecting us to the main road towards Zeal, is there any chance we can talk either in TS or ingame?

stickm8

Coal
taxes paid this week @kainzo, another offline payment i cant seem to get on when the admin team is on sorry.
20110830171142.png

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello Stickm8, this is my second attempt to contact you on the matter of the road you are displease with, if this has been resolved with another council member or with the mayor, I am not aware of it.

I am trying to contact you on the matter of the road which you have asked the Capital of Orion to dismantle because of its close proximity to your town, I would like to compromise an agreement as well as our relationship, I am proposing some form of benefits mainly towards your town in the form of services we can provide seeing as we are the most advanced city in terms of Redstone.

-Thank you, more can be discuss in TS/forum post/ in-game/even e-mail as I am trying to establish some common ground between us.
Please note that this will not be an alliance but just political issues we are trying to resolve between us.
I will expect a reply in one of the forms I have listed above within a week. If not I will contact you directly.

pashadizel

Glowing Redstone
Ingame Name: pashadizel

Location/Timezone: Eastern​

How long have you been playing MC: 1 year

How long have you been on Herocraft: 3 weeks

Previous Towns: None

Previous Bans (If so reason): None

Path (Rogue, Crafter etc): Crafter

Reason you should be accepted: I'm funny guy from Russia. I'm very industrious and useful. And i think that i can help your team.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Friday September 15th.

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
AUDIT COMPLETE

king_singh
poopman600
galen1996
Xtyde
Neos1996
Thorinori
pashadizel

Are inactive or you have their names spelled wrong. You have 1 week to fix this. This will put you below the required amount of citizens for your current region. Please make the necessary changes.