• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug /Town List Members

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
When I goto my town list of members, to remove someone. I execute the command then I check the list again the members are still on the list, even after it has said I have kicked them from town.

List of Commands during the process.

/town list members 2
/town kick lovexless
/town list members 2

After I do "/town kick" I get the "Player has been kicked from the town" message. Then the list still shows the players names. Logging in and out does not affect the issue, as the issue is not client side.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Talked to Canada about this, and it appears that /town kick [player name] followed by /town confirm shows the player as out of the town when using /town who [player name] - but the player is still listed under /town list members.

It's not clear whether it makes a difference whether the kickee is online or not.

This bug posted by Jonsoon couple of months ago seems to identify the same problem.

gabizou