• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@Justin @Reily21 You are both accepted into town, get with me ingame for set up. @cortawsome I have not yet set you up, so the same goes for you. @Crusha_C With our town regions we can now recruit for a bit longer. @Fire3 As I said before, I have set up a plot with your name on it right beside the town hall.

Crusha_C

Iron
@WoleverEntun Then work to pull in those random people with varying (usually high) confidense and skill complete with promises of long hours of help!

On another random topic which will sum up my perspective for today, does anybody understand the rank-by-block system on forums? People has ice and tnt and catus but I went from wood to coal to iron to gold. Care to explain?

Fire3

Iron
Yes thanks for the plot. It's pretty hard getting started, been hunting mobs last few days to get level 5. Got it now and on to mining, hopefully soon I can bind to my plot so I don't have to walk back every time I die.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Theres 58 total officially in the town, we only have about 15 active people though, mostly on weekends and after school.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
As I have said before, just send me a message with some of the reasons why you want to be a manager, then I will consider you.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Theres 58 total officially in the town, we only have about 15 active people though, mostly on weekends and after school.
Correction, we have about 20-25 active people, just how active I'm not sure, though less people are on now that exams, studying etc interferes.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah thats about right. The reason we have 58 people is because we do alot of recruiting, than after about a week lots of them go inactive.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Not to mention that we have practically unlimited ocean space in which to build, it is just that most people prefer not to go into all the hassle of building an underwater dome. If anyone wants something to do, each of the 3x3 tower pads that I have built on the town walls needs a hollow 3x3 halfblock tower on it, 24 blocks high with a ladder in the middle. Or if anyone wants to donate any amount of cobble, or coal, or halfblocks, or smoothstone, that would be welcome, as we need a colossal amount.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We will not be expanding the tower, we've done it once, when it was shorter, and that was a terrible pain. We will be extending the lattice work of roads to the outer wall, allowing us 8-16 more house plots, perhaps more.
Taxes paid to lastivity! 200c now for our Township.
2012-06-04_15.06.41.png
And welcome Crusha_c as our newest manager!