• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You are, firebomb was away too long, and he's not quite sure how active he'll be. On another note, the town needs coal, cobble, smoothstone, halfblocks etc for our walls, any donations are good. ( I removed 2 stacks of coal from firebombs house when he was inactive, he is exempted from one weeks worth of taxes.)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Anyone notice that we have 25,000 views? I also noticed we are one of only 6 or so Good towns on the map, unfortunately.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Obviously, I agree with Entun. We can't just help Canterlot in a rebellion because you asked nicely, especially when it means making enemies with XD. Frankly, I think you guys are just freaking out at LF to blow off steam without dieing to much, not feeling betrayed.
-.-

colley619

Legacy Supporter 4
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Because i like the theme and i also remember skyforge being one of my favorite towns back when i used to play :)
How long have you been on the server?: Well i just recently started playing again but i played a whole lot about a year ago
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I'm a rogue. I'll be a ranger :)
Past towns?: i dont remember many of the towns back when i played alot but i do remember tempest.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like the idea of being a member so not only will i contribute gold and donate but i offer a strong sense of community :3
How often can you be online?: Every day if i can
Age? 15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? well mostly a fighter. but im known to be a great builder. i start a house not knowing what it will look like so i kind of visualize it as i go and it turns out amazing :)
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I wouldnt mind helping out the town at all! any way i can help.

Crusha_C

Iron
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Because i like the theme and i also remember skyforge being one of my favorite towns back when i used to play :)
How long have you been on the server?: Well i just recently started playing again but i played a whole lot about a year ago
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I'm a rogue. I'll be a ranger :)
Past towns?: i dont remember many of the towns back when i played alot but i do remember tempest.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like the idea of being a member so not only will i contribute gold and donate but i offer a strong sense of community :3
How often can you be online?: Every day if i can
Age? 15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? well mostly a fighter. but im known to be a great builder. i start a house not knowing what it will look like so i kind of visualize it as i go and it turns out amazing :)
How inclined would you be to donate money or gold to the town?: I wouldnt mind helping out the town at all! any way i can help.
I'm all for, but Wolever will be the one to officially say "Accepted!" or whatever unless he finds bad history.

If @Justin is accepted that's the last of the four new citizens allowed in so no more applications until further notice.