• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I am new to The server and am looking for a Community (Town) to contribute my skills in, I currently am a Caster, And enjoy going out into the world, gathering Food, Mats, Stone and wood.
How long have you been on the server?: about 5 hourse
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Caster Will be a Wizard Or Geomancer
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I will help out in what ever need you guys have and my ability to kite will destroy all who cross me!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I can help with the construction of a railroad. Also, we have to start making the roads to Canterlot. Give us coords in a private conversation or something @EtKEnn

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am laughing right now. In the last week we have recruited 3 casters I think, all planning on going the same spec. However that shouldn't ba a problem, we will just have about 10 casters shooting fireballs from the bridge as we watch our raiders run in fear. :p Also I can help out with the railroad aswell. EDIT: Soulsand!!!!!!!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I am laughing right now. In the last week we have recruited 3 casters I think, all planning on going the same spec. However that shouldn't ba a problem, we will just have about 10 casters shooting fireballs from the bridge as we watch our raiders run in fear. :p Also I can help out with the railroad aswell. EDIT: Soulsand!!!!!!!
hmm, perhaps we should build some nice places for casters to stand and shoot fireballs that is a bit better looking than just some random holes in the glass walkways?

Nexeoes

Stone
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?:I really need to join a new town.
How long have you been on the server?:Well.... XD i have been on since Ironpass and when u needed to level to 50
What will your class be (Spec included)?:Caster(Necro)
Past towns?:Ironpass
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can help in any way possible via fighting gathering tradeing anything to help.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I agree, we should also make big guard towers for us to go on aswell. Wait look at the post above!!! ANOTHER CASTER!!!!! :):eek:

Caelnias

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I'm a brand new player and am looking for a good town for protection, I also like to build cool stuff so this seems like a good town for me! Also, wildarm5 found me wandering the lands outside and recruited me.
How long have you been on the server?: About 20 minutes!
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue (Ninja)
Past towns?: None on this server!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Cool builds and some ninja flipping!

Fwuppers

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: It seems cool and Falker was being friendly since I literlay just joined the server.
How long have you been on the server?: Like a day
What will your class be (Spec included)?: I'm a rogue but I'm going to be a ninja!
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Well I like to have fun and be friendly. When I do get used to the server I can help recruit people and I can also make cool buildings and throne rooms!

Why do you wish to join Skyforge?: I was a part of herocraft when it first started, i just joined up again recently and im looking for a town. I read about you guys and im interested in joining up, meeting new people and making a contribution.
How long have you been on the server?: Off and on for a few days.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue and i havent decided yet what to be at 10. As for crafting classes, im leaning towards Engineer but ill have to research them more.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I wont be on 24/7 but i will be on quite a bit, i work and i have commitments. But when i am on i like to be helpful expanding and helping build stuff for the town and i like just talking with friendly folk.
Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
It is so great we are getting alot of people. Here are some ideas I had for the town.
1) Massive library on mid level
2) Underwater and just above sealevel arena, I was thinking like a gladiator pit.
3) Sky garden on top level connectinf 2 roads
4) Railroad to Canterlot, Newerth and Nevermore
5) Defence towers
6) A massive mall like thing with several shops, one for me, one for falker and one for NDK
7) Monument of heros, really just a monument to Woleverentun and Diavolo, like a shrine kindof thing.
8) Bakery!!!

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I need a crazy wizard tower, the smell of gunpowder at the bottom of our base, emits from me home.
It's not like I got loads of TNT there or trying to set it off remotly with magic or something... erh... Must be those strange old planks, yes...
Anyway, either a tower for me crazy old bastard or some space above my house, I don't want to cause ships to sink... *cough*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that we should have a giant library in an underwater dome, like diavolos, Definetly the railway/road idea, just like in the Sanctum KoE @Diavolo1988 maybe the monument thing could be made later, but I think that we definetly need more underwater stuff, + a few casters towers around the edge of town, seeing as most of our town is casters.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Seeing we have about 10casters, we should make a giant caster tower as kourne suggested. BTW GLOWSTONE!!!