• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The incident about Altum is being discussed in the Xandria Dominion Council. The thief is almost surely Dazzlar, and the mods/admins are reviewing my petition. Oxthoth has stated that the alliance is not broken.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The situation with Altum has been resolved. The items stolen from Nevermore will be restored to their rightful owners, and the War is over.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
D: Sorry! I thought that we were going to redo the central pillar first, do I have the go-ahead for that?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Cool stuff, I'll need a lot of stone brick to start off. As far as ornamentation goes I'll probably want the input of citizens, so anybody who's feeling creative can help whenever I'm online.

Now, what will we do about rearranging plots? I also think the current arena may need to be dismantled.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Uncertain, but my main concern is the bottom layer- it may be too low.
Also the width of the new design would displace the plots closest to the tower.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well now is as good a time as ever for a major overhaul, At best we have 10 active citizens. Also, I will not likely be online for the rest of the weekend and tomorrow.

Sweord

Glowstone
I was in Erebos once already. I left because of a whole bunch of issues with my previous townies. XD They'd think I was bi-polar if I wanted to join again, most likely. :p

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:
I search for new loyal mates :) and i like floating CITYS!At the moment im member of Genesis but they dont play minecraft any more :(
How long have you been on the server?:
Since 1.6.1
What will your class be (Spec included)?:
Im Smithgoon (Dragoon lvl 29 atm and Smith lvl 13
Past towns?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:If you wish i can help building or help raiding.I love to help other Players :)
How often can you be online?: Hmm i play everyday for 2-4 hours
Age?17
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?I think im both.I love mining/building and i love Fighting against other players

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
My application!!!

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: i want to belong somewhere. plus i want to improve the management of this town... by the look of the fourm post, its not managed on the web side at all.
How long have you been on the server?: a day or two. i havent actully logged on yet cause it keeps saying end of stream but i will soon
What will your class be (Spec included)?: healer
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Management where needed... ambitious building designs and a great neighbor
How often can you be online?: about 1-2 hours a day Max. interchangeable based on if i have a full day off at school, a few hours more
Age? same as the mayor. if you don't know, the mayor will
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am mostly a builder, but I can fight. A great example of this is the server I used to run. It was huge

edit, i have logged in now. camping in wildreness

Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I wish to join your town because I have a feeling you know me. I would contribute to the construction of large buildings and be a respectful outgoing citizen. Your town also sounds like it is run very professionally and I would like to be apart of it because of that reason.
How long have you been on the server?: A week I would say.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue-Ranger-Mason
Past towns?:None yet.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe That I can contribute to the town by applying my architectural skills and friendliness to improve your town. With my plan to become a mason I would be able to construct canons for war with the ability to aim.
How often can you be online?: 1-2 hours per day depending on schedule and school.
Age? Somewhere between 1 and 20.
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am a good builder for I have recreated an Edo castle from Japan for a school project. I am a fighter because of my class (rogue) but I prefer to be a builder.