• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
New plan, we will build Lightforge at x -2000 z -500 all good with this?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok there is a small base set up at HAHAH YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!!

click806

Gold
thats so far from where i am:(
haxnn you mean:(
good thing i copied before i refreshed! x -200 and z -500 :p

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
All the plans for the "dragon empire" revolve around lightforge being DIRECTLY at the end of the north road, straight north from spawn.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Can someone wh has food and is in the base put some food in the chest? I got there almost dead of hunger and logged off, So if I log on there needs to be food there or I'll die, and I'll ahve to do the trek again.
EDIT: I think that the spot the
base is currenlty in is a good space for LF, but we would have to completely redo the dragon empire plans, which we will have to do anyways given that the road extends to the end of the map.
@xexorian @Diavolo1988 @Dielan9999 @Dazureus @madsplatter

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that pending approval to the dragon empire plans, we will pick a spot on the ocean or partly on the ocean, then make a platform for the central tower. we will then build up, and our primary building will start on the upper layers. After the basics of this are complete, we can get diavolo and such to start work on the sea portion.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I think that pending approval to the dragon empire plans, we will pick a spot on the ocean or partly on the ocean, then make a platform for the central tower. we will then build up, and our primary building will start on the upper layers. After the basics of this are complete, we can get diavolo and such to start work on the sea portion.
It really is convenient that we found an ocean. Just promise me one thing- If we're doing a central island thing, don't make it a 1-thick dirt slab. That would make me sad. Maybe all sand, since there's no grass there. That would look neat.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that the idea is a sort of "sealab" like capn_dangers, with glass domes at certain different levels in or near the sea

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I can't really log back on until some one puts food in the chest, or some stays near the base for a bit so that the wheat grows.

click806

Gold
It sucks that you can die from hunger now and there is not many places to get food, I keep dying:(

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I died the first 2 times I set out to find the base, then only just survived the third time by sticking to the roads and not sprinting at all.