• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
April showers bring may flowers
wzyHyl.jpg

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We just got ALOT of snow, more than in the picture now, supposed to snow another 3 1/2 hours. It was 17c yesterday, our warmest day of the season, then this.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@gabizou Are you still planning on building that house/building? I've seen you on a few times. If you wish, you can join the town officially. We would be very happy to have our former King in town. (indirectly King)EDIT: Some pictures of old Skyforge, including my first cathedral, my house (the expensive one) My tower (1 of 2, the other was lighter, white and gold) And an overall view. I liked it. @Diavolo1988 @Diavolo1988 @Diavolo1988 Come back! See whats new!

Attachments

• 2012-04-12_21.49.50.png
    2012-04-12_21.49.50.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • 2012-04-12_21.48.57.png
    2012-04-12_21.48.57.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 2012-04-12_21.48.52.png
    2012-04-12_21.48.52.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 2012-04-12_21.46.50.png
    2012-04-12_21.46.50.png
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 6

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I wish I got more snow! Unfortunately, all I get is rain -.- but that's what I get for living in Southeast Alaska I guess

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
@gabizou Are you still planning on building that house/building? I've seen you on a few times. If you wish, you can join the town officially. We would be very happy to have our former King in town. (indirectly King)EDIT: Some pictures of old Skyforge, including my first cathedral, my house (the expensive one) My tower (1 of 2, the other was lighter, white and gold) And an overall view. I liked it. @Diavolo1988 @Diavolo1988 @Diavolo1988 Come back! See whats new!
I don't think i'll be able to get back to lf. Sorry. If anything, I'm dungeon building more often than actually playing :/

donnymeyer

Obsidian
We just got ALOT of snow, more than in the picture now, supposed to snow another 3 1/2 hours. It was 17c yesterday, our warmest day of the season, then this.

in the summer, it gets up to 108 degrees F in long island (about 42.2 Celsius). when we can't go in the water due to trash or something, i weep silently on the beach dreaming of snow.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think i'll be able to get back to lf. Sorry. If anything, I'm dungeon building more often than actually playing :/

Thats perfectly all right, I'll erase your scaffolding.

¨Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: It seems like a awesome town, and i would constrinute alot to it
How long have you been on the server?: a few months
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Im a caster, and i plan to become necromancer
Past towns?: none on this server, but ive had a town on another server before!
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: im quite skilled with building statues of people, and redstone. i like pvp and to fight!
How often can you be online?: a few hours a day probably
Age? im 13, becoming 14 this summer!
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? im a fighter i think, but i like building statues. (as i said) ive been on a lot of servers before with heroes and i love the plugin!

jaif14

Obsidian

in the summer, it gets up to 108 degrees F in long island (about 42.2 Celsius). when we can't go in the water due to trash or something, i weep silently on the beach dreaming of snow.
I took that photo like an hour after it started. It was so much in the morning.
By the way, why is there trash in the water?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
To all town members-If you have extra time, either
1. Build the tower up to 170 height, then await further instructions. (I have set the foundation)
2. Mine for gold, to donate to town
3. Beautify house, perhaps turn into floating island, like Chunkym0nkeys.

Once we have reached 170, we shall make another layer, for airships, to be sold at reasonable prices to town members and foreigners. Then we will go up 30 more blocks, at which point we will have our Grand High Top Top Level, with our House of Lords, Mayors Mansion, Basilica of Entun (Governmnent+cathedral), LF ministries building, and perhaps some other things, such as managers houses.

EDIT: Or add obsidian to the top level battlements, where lacking.

jaif14

Obsidian
To all town members-If you have extra time, either
1. Build the tower up to 170 height, then await further instructions. (I have set the foundation)
2. Mine for gold, to donate to town
3. Beautify house, perhaps turn into floating island, like Chunkym0nkeys.

Once we have reached 170, we shall make another layer, for airships, to be sold at reasonable prices to town members and foreigners. Then we will go up 30 more blocks, at which point we will have our Grand High Top Top Level, with our House of Lords, Mayors Mansion, Basilica of Entun (Governmnent+cathedral), LF ministries building, and perhaps some other things, such as managers houses.
Ya... um, we need a hotel pretty badly for people who just joined but didn't get regions cause you weren't on.
I made do with @TehGreenBean I think, but it wasn't to great. It could have been so much better.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You're invited, just do /town accept Lightforge, we are at the coords 870,-1290, When we are both on I can give you a plot. Our chat is /ch lf. We have a hotel and an Inn, jaif.
Awesmazing is now apart of our fair town, and will be mining like crazy to get us township status! He is starting up a town mine (perhaps) and everyone else is encouraged to mine as well, for once we become town we will also need to pay taxes, 250c per week.