• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Kumo [13][Good]~KRS~

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Mikeman97 said:
pumpapa lower your ultimate plot pricing. Make it down to about 1-2k

Reason:
We have kingdom now so you can expand your town (even without being a city) waaaaayyyy past it's ring. So just add a new wall like i was doing with Nagori (before i had to leave cause of exams) and make it uber big so you have lots of new space to build with. Then just add a bunch of 20x20 plots and start sellin em!

Pumpapa can price his lots at whatever price he wants. Personally, I gave Carmeops a 23x20 in Rens for 6k. Then again he donated 6k before I gave him the plot. But its his town, he gets to do whatever he wants with it as long as it is ok by me or aki.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
GreekCrackShot said:
Wow carmeops got ripped off.... 6k for 20x23? That just sounds like a waste of money to me, but thats just me :D

Part of it was that its a donation towards kingdom. Also, mind you, the geographics of Rens restricts lot sizes A LOT. Sure, we could rebuild from scratch but then that would damage the landscape much more than necessary. If i kept to my pricing scheme, a 20x20 lot would be 3k (dimensions added together x 10 - 1000, in which 20x20x10-1000=3k). Sure, 3k can probably buy a very large plot somewhere else or give you enough materials to make a very large castle in the wild, but at the time, I was accepting donations and I rewarded plots for donations after we got kingdom.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
gabizou said:
GreekCrackShot said:
Wow carmeops got ripped off.... 6k for 20x23? That just sounds like a waste of money to me, but thats just me :D

Part of it was that its a donation towards kingdom. Also, mind you, the geographics of Rens restricts lot sizes A LOT. Sure, we could rebuild from scratch but then that would damage the landscape much more than necessary. If i kept to my pricing scheme, a 20x20 lot would be 3k (dimensions added together x 10 - 1000, in which 20x20x10-1000=3k). Sure, 3k can probably buy a very large plot somewhere else or give you enough materials to make a very large castle in the wild, but at the time, I was accepting donations and I rewarded plots for donations after we got kingdom.

Yes but it still seems pricey to me. We have limited space in Artemis and these 25x25 plots take up a big section of the capital. and due to the ocean on the East side of the town, that space is cut off even more. I had to swallow my own pride and demolish my own house to make room for these plots, the only thing i have left is my storage.

The donations for plots idea makes sense, and i have nothing against you charging a ton for plots when space is limited, i just feel like im charging too low of a price now lol.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
with the update, kumo have a pretty good luck: it's the only town of our kingdom in a "tall grass" biome :) tall grass everywhere!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
carmeops said:
with the update, kumo have a pretty good luck: it's the only town of our kingdom in a "tall grass" biome :) tall grass everywhere!

I havent seen tall grass yet :(

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
well, go at kumo then :) tall grass everywhere

since it's a biome thing, i guess we'll never have tall grass at rens nor nagori

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
ok it explain everything, i was wrong then ^^ rens is covered by grass too now :p gab and me used shitting tons of bonemeal :p