• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Konoha {Will of Fire} - [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Naoticon

Legacy Supporter 4
We plan to link up with an existing kingdom on Dragon. So if you want an extra town part of your kingdom, take the offer! :p
Hang on, we keeping the current authority system? Are they going to be added as members? Sorry just curious, kind of don't want to lose my position as SiC. :p:)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Do you mean it's open for becoming part of a Kingdom, or you already are? My group may contact you, if the first holds true.

Yes, we are still currently open. However, there are certain towns or kingdoms that I would like to refrain from joining. PM me @TheMormon. :)

Hang on, we keeping the current authority system? Are they going to be added as members? Sorry just curious, kind of don't want to lose my position as SiC. :p:)

Yeah definitely! Our Konoha authority system stays just within our town! Your SiC (or Jonin Commander :p) stays too, regardless of kingdom alignment.

Naoticon

Legacy Supporter 4
AzenYumCha said:
Yeah definitely! Our Konoha authority system stays just within our town! Your SiC (or Jonin Commander :p) stays too, regardless of kingdom alignment.

Ahh, good. I am pumped for this town. This is gonna be great. Glad we can get a head start on that map. :)

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
It seems I have no choice now :D .
  1. In-Game Name: jazza411
  2. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: yes
  3. Why do you want to join Konoha?: Cause I made a stupid comment on the forums (joke) I would like to play Hc with friends and join an active town.
  4. What can you contribute to the town?: I can put in a lot of work like I did with Snowford and help with pvp.
  5. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: yes, I'm willing to help or Josh will probably sucker punch me at school :p
  6. Additional Info?: I am a hardworking citizen that will surely help with every project.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
It seems I have no choice now :D .
  1. In-Game Name: jazza411
  2. Have you had experience with Herocraft in the past?: yes
  3. Why do you want to join Konoha?: Cause I made a stupid comment on the forums (joke) I would like to play Hc with friends and join an active town.
  4. What can you contribute to the town?: I can put in a lot of work like I did with Snowford and help with pvp.
  5. Are you willing to participate in Konoha’s projects and keep yourself in an active state?: yes, I'm willing to help or Josh will probably sucker punch me at school :p
  6. Additional Info?: I am a hardworking citizen that will surely help with every project.

@jazza411 - Congratulations! You have been accepted into Konoha. Register into the forums on www.konohahc.webs.com

haha, no way! I wouldn't mind if you didn't join Konoha because I don't force you to do things you're not fond of, haah! And no, sucker punches will not be implemented when we return to school. :p

dieing25

Legacy Supporter 3
@jazza411 - Congratulations! You have been accepted into Konoha. Register into the forums on www.konohahc.webs.com

haha, no way! I wouldn't mind if you didn't join Konoha because I don't force you to do things you're not fond of, haah! And no, sucker punches will not be implemented when we return to school. :p

Good. This task is done. Now for cyber. *smiles*

Spicycheez

Portal
two days left. two days left. two days left. two days left. two days left. two days left. two days left. two days left. UNTIL THE MAP WIPE!!