• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Town} -Jericho- {Evil}

RyzorZX

Dirt
IGN: RyzorZX
Current Hero Paths/Specs/Levels: Rogue LVL 3, Crafter LVL 1
All Other Hero Paths/Specs/Levels: None
What Can You Contribute?: I consider myself to be a helpful, experienced Minecrafter who can bring alot of resources and materials to Jericho when given the right equipment. I am a team player and also active, and will help in any/all campaigns the town is involved in.
Teamspeak3(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both :)

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: RyzorZX
Current Hero Paths/Specs/Levels: Rogue LVL 3, Crafter LVL 1
All Other Hero Paths/Specs/Levels: None
What Can You Contribute?: I consider myself to be a helpful, experienced Minecrafter who can bring alot of resources and materials to Jericho when given the right equipment. I am a team player and also active, and will help in any/all campaigns the town is involved in.
Teamspeak3(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both :)

Welcome to Herocraft! '/tell Barnubus' when you get in game, we'll chat some.

Current Hero Paths/Specs/Levels: Warrior lvl2, Crafter lvl1
All Other Hero Paths/Specs/Levels:don't have any other ones.
What Can You Contribute?: I am good at building, i am very good at pvp and doing parkour
Teamspeak3(Ability to talk/listen/both) now,i'm not able to use teamspeak.May be in 2 weeks i'll be able.

Being able to use Teamspeak3 is sort of important for our town. Do you think you can download it and use it just to chat with us, even if you don't have a mic?

The only thing why i'm not able to talk is that my headphones with mic broke, so i can only chat,or try to install it on my iPad tablet(not sure if it works)

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
The only thing why i'm not able to talk is that my headphones with mic broke, so i can only chat,or try to install it on my iPad tablet(not sure if it works)
If you're able to get into Teamspeak and listen to us (don't need a mic at this point), then that's fine. If you cant get into Teamspeak, then I'd have to tell you to apply to a different town.

IGN: DiastoliConduit
Current Hero Paths/Specs/Levels: Paladin Level 12.
All Other Hero Paths/Specs/Levels: Pyromancer Level 30 something.
What Can You Contribute?: I can help build anything if you need me to, and i could protect the town in any raid as well.
Teamspeak3(Ability to talk/listen/both): I have the ability to talk in any program.