• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WTS Town for sale

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Made a town, didn't realize the cost reqs to keep it alive. All 15 regions claimed.

WTS 350c

Building is relatively safe, needs some work though.

Has some underground area mined out.

spiralz

Obsidian
Made a town, didn't realize the cost reqs to keep it alive. All 15 regions claimed.

WTS 350c

Building is relatively safe, needs some work though.

Has some underground area mined out.

You can keep up with taxes pretty easily by using all the voting sites:
hc.to/vote1
hc.to/vote2
hc.to/vote3
hc.to/vote4
hc.to/vote5
hc.to/vote6
hc.to/vote13

That's 70c per day. Tax is 75c per day, so with minimal effort, you can keep it alive.
Just sayin.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Where is it?
it's located at -1745, +2463. A corner of the main structure remains unclaimed (due to 15 chunk size restriction [it would fit into an even 16...]) so if you really wanted to you could mine in (please replace the blocks) and take a look around the perimeter of the outer layer. The inner layer remains safe for now.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
it's located at -1745, +2463. A corner of the main structure remains unclaimed (due to 15 chunk size restriction [it would fit into an even 16...]) so if you really wanted to you could mine in (please replace the blocks) and take a look around the perimeter of the outer layer. The inner layer remains safe for now.
I was just curious, don't expect a purchase from me :/ good luck!