• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WTS Town for sale

Made a town, didn't realize the cost reqs to keep it alive. All 15 regions claimed.

WTS 350c

Building is relatively safe, needs some work though.

Has some underground area mined out.

Made a town, didn't realize the cost reqs to keep it alive. All 15 regions claimed.

WTS 350c

Building is relatively safe, needs some work though.

Has some underground area mined out.
You can keep up with taxes pretty easily by using all the voting sites:
hc.to/vote1
hc.to/vote2
hc.to/vote3
hc.to/vote4
hc.to/vote5
hc.to/vote6
hc.to/vote13

That's 70c per day. Tax is 75c per day, so with minimal effort, you can keep it alive.
Just sayin.

it's located at -1745, +2463. A corner of the main structure remains unclaimed (due to 15 chunk size restriction [it would fit into an even 16...]) so if you really wanted to you could mine in (please replace the blocks) and take a look around the perimeter of the outer layer. The inner layer remains safe for now.

it's located at -1745, +2463. A corner of the main structure remains unclaimed (due to 15 chunk size restriction [it would fit into an even 16...]) so if you really wanted to you could mine in (please replace the blocks) and take a look around the perimeter of the outer layer. The inner layer remains safe for now.
I was just curious, don't expect a purchase from me :/ good luck!