• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Falkreath 11 [Chaotic Good]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Your too old to be a padawan learner, @kainzo. lol Anakin Skywalker was 9 yrs old and considered "too old".

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
I quit herocraft, as much as I like the mods I was kinda shot down by the fact I got a 3 day ban for supposedly xraying and then half of my town gets banned for whatever reasons, I didn't save up all that money just to get my town inevitably shut down.

McEmpires is free to take over lead if he'd like.

EDIT: Actually I've gone back to CSS and TF2 if anyone's interested in adding me on Steam, same username.

mcempires

Legacy Supporter 2
I quit herocraft, as much as I like the mods I was kinda shot down by the fact I got a 3 day ban for supposedly xraying and then half of my town gets banned for whatever reasons, I didn't save up all that money just to get my town inevitably shut down.

McEmpires is free to take over lead if he'd like.

EDIT: Actually I've gone back to CSS and TF2 if anyone's interested in adding me on Steam, same username.

thanks for the post :)

but if you want to help me you could give your stuff to me ? if you got time

anyhow the town is recruiting!

WE ARE RECRUITING!!!

we offer every new citizen a 10x10 plot , either with a nice view ofer the ocean and the floating islands or a nice view towards the fort and mountain!

the plots on the seaside are wery nice and highly limited!

We are also lookin forward to sell noble plots near the townhall next to the townhall later on!

feel free to apply here or with a pm to me

mcempires

Legacy Supporter 2
I dont have one ...(wonder if it is becose the thread transfer from neo to me )

Demonxman

Obsidian
try going out of the thread to the sub forum and see if there is an 'edit' button next the the thread title.

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Tuesday, August 2nd.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
Code:
19918    mcempires    apherdite    852.44    83898.11    1312143416    0.00    0.00    300.00

Verified, take a screenie next time.

Punisher79

Legacy Supporter 5
@mcempires

Tax information needs to be on the first post of this thread.

I edited it last week, but need you to edit it from here on out.

Please remove my name from the SIC position. I no longer hold that role. Again, I apologize for not having the time or patience to help the town a whole lot. Best of luck. I will remain a cit if it will benefit the iron kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.