• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Facultas Fumo [18] [Neutral] - RECRUITING!

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry I can't let my baby boy go <3

Well I am a Fumo fanboy, and they treated me very well.
If Fumo was keen for a bit of a lovely little friendship then I as SIC of Zion am all for it, I'd have to discuss it with the Mayor however ;D

A couple of them used to be in my specific town + faction last map, they're all good fellas (Pyro, Reed & White + whoever else, haven't seen the citizen list in a while). They were also friends of numerous Fumo citizens now (basically we were all in the same faction as a whole last map), in saying that I'm sure mung3r and Reed would agree on a friendship between the two towns!

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
A couple of them used to be in my specific town + faction last map, they're all good fellas (Pyro, Reed & White + whoever else, haven't seen the citizen list in a while). They were also friends of numerous Fumo citizens now (basically we were all in the same faction as a whole last map), in saying that I'm sure mung3r and Reed would agree on a friendship between the two towns!
R.I.P. SSS

gooscar

Legacy Supporter 4

@ReedME

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Hey munger, I just started playing again. Can I have a room to live in?

Hey phum, welcome back! We've run out of space in the apartments so we'll have to figure something out.

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
Hello again,

I was wondering if i could join the town. I have already been on the tour.

It is for myself Moorcaste and Admira1ackbar

PS this is my second post here. it should show my eagerness thx

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Hello again,

I was wondering if i could join the town. I have already been on the tour.

It is for myself Moorcaste and Admira1ackbar

PS this is my second post here. it should show my eagerness thx

Thanks for the interest. @Doogler will handle your case.