• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Town Drainage Power Bug

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Ok, so overnight Sliverspring made Outposts and Siegecannons to kill the town, And they where deactivated by an Unknown individual who removed the re-aggents preventing them from Activating. <3 You person!

This aftenoon the power was at 650ish/750ish ( Cuz they must have fired for a little bit ) and so to counter this I made a
Defence cannon, which was bugged and didn't upgrade propperly so it never fired.

And now suddently my town lost 600+ Power in under 30 MInuets and downgraded once, which makes no sense as their cannons aren't firing and nothing in my town uses that much power...
And my town is losing 1 Power every second and is slowly dying without the siege cannons fireing or being activated...

SAVE MY TOWN! @Kainzo and @Admins!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ok, so overnight Sliverspring made Outposts and Siegecannons to kill the town, And they where deactivated by an Unknown individual who removed the re-aggents preventing them from Activating. <3 You person!

This aftenoon the power was at 650ish/750ish ( Cuz they must have fired for a little bit ) and so to counter this I made a
Defence cannon, which was bugged and didn't upgrade propperly so it never fired.

And now suddently my town lost 600+ Power in under 30 MInuets and downgraded once, which makes no sense as their cannons aren't firing and nothing in my town uses that much power...
And my town is losing 1 Power every second and is slowly dying without the siege cannons fireing or being activated...

SAVE MY TOWN! @Kainzo and [USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP]!
Yeah... not seeing a reason for this... So you made cannons that arent activated and its draining power - have you tried re-activating them and de-activating them?

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah... not seeing a reason for this... So you made cannons that arent activated and its draining power - have you tried re-activating them and de-activating them?
We only made 1 Defence cannon, which didn't work ( @Alator Fixed It ) so thats not the issue. I believe you have already Fixed it Kainzo as it is no-longer in effect :D

Here is the link to the error in doing the Upgrade which we lost
Command used : /to create Village Silverspring
54btrt.png

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Posting my story here, because according to multi-talented, everything went exactly as it was supposed to regarding siegecannons atleast for the night.

We spent approx (12k) using 4 stacks of tnt + redstone and coal over the course of 6-7 hours (my night-time when no-one is online) to slowly lower the power (doing 1 every 8ish minutes) - this wasn't really doing anything but we put the power down to 600ish (thinking we could chip away over the week using most of our money/resources).

I long on this morning - finding out a glitch had taken the towns power down to 0 (which I understand, and you where right to put the regions back up) I was just hoping we could get a refund, because the money that I invested with tnt and outposts were wasted on the full restore following the glitch.

Also unsure at the origins of the gltich, everything I did was textbook - we lowered power to 600, and was waiting for the following night.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@Alator As requested here are the 2 New Township bugs which fit in this thread

1. #ReturnOfPowerGlitch - The Glitch has returned, except now it has decided that it can operated without any Outposts or Siege Cannons. I can tell this by doing /to listall which shows every outpost and town, and by going through and manually looking at each one, and all the current outposts are dead and cannons destroyed ( The Chest for the region has been removed ) so its impossible for them to be firing ( or at least should be )
A wierd issue is it seems to take around 100 Power a day, which is odd because the "Regen" should add 140, but it seems to have gone down anyway...

Here is the Power I last recall on each day
Monday:720
Tuesday:680
Wensday:640
Thrusday:493

And I already checked, no regions in town consume power at this rate -.- and their are no Active Siegecannons

2. #UndeadOutposts - Now apparently outposts never die, as when their "Safe" Time ( Before they fall ) resets once it hits 0 to 24 Hours. So currently outposts
- hello
- Parma
- pasta
- pizza
Are dead, and have been dead for AT LEAST 2 Days and should be removed