• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Chronus [12]

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
RE: <=- Chronus - The Land of Time -=>

I'll see if I or someone else can get some in at some point, if I can get it to work. My computer wasn't letting me take screen shots while in minecraft for some reason.

I have been taking some screenshots of the town, sorting through them right now, but considering some of the rollbacks have changed how we have rebuilt stuff I will have to take some more.

I crouched on the top of a particularly tall oak yesterday, nestled safely in the foliage. My natural bark providing additional camouflage. I watched as the citizens of Chronus bustled about preparing their meager defenses. They know we are coming. We've made no secret about it. Despite the fact that Artemis is their capitol - this appears to be where the war will begin. Right up to the walls of Chronus. Perhaps we're drawn to the strength of Chronus - the challenge - the sport. Something not seen elsewhere in either Artemis, Elysium or Ares.

In the back of my mind I can hear the chatter of my Kingdom preparing for war. Miners hard at work searching for the precious ores we'll need in the upcoming battles. Merchants scouring the land for them as well. Our farmers patiently harvesting and replanting row upon row of Wheat.
Chest after chest of swords, armor and food are filled.

Our forward outpost, a city known as Nova which we had carefully and quietly schemed to gain control of was suddenly ripped from our grasp by the deity known to some as Kainzo. For a brief moment we were concerned. How can we war against a people who have the backing of a God?

As those thoughts ran through my mycelium filled head I saw something wonderful. A sign if you will. The land heaved and shook. Buildings fell to the ground. When the dust settled the city of Artemis was broken. A vengeful God had visited his anger upon them.

Sometime later it was magically repaired but the sign was clear. The Artemites may have the backing of a God - But so do we. The Gods themselves must be at war. The landscape itself their battlefield.

Our resolved has strengthened tenfold. Where before we were sending scouts, we will now send armies. Well equipped and well trained - backed by the wealth, power and strength of the Monarchy.

Spongiform said:
Our resolved has strengthened tenfold. Where before we were sending scouts, we will now send armies. Well equipped and well trained - backed by the wealth, power and strength of the Monarchy.

Aren't monarchs and nobles inbred?

tabletop1000 said:
Aren't monarchs and nobles inbred?

In some ancient cultures yes. However we make sure we have fresh blood in our lines.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7

Does that make you Kaliven's queen, or just his personal servant?

Zornarka

Wood

Hey, as you know I dug my basement too deep.
So I was just wondering if we couldnt just use that plot as a mine of everybody in Chronus. I will mark it somehow at 30 blocks bellow so that everyone knows where they can begin to mine or not (Of course this can be changed if needed).
I will just have to take a new plot (If I can) if not I will fill up the hole.

- Zornarka

Mikespillow said:

I refer you to this:
http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=514

babb1e

Coal

Spongiform said:
Mikespillow said:

I refer you to this:
http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=514

thats a yes to both.

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5

Please remove me from the citizen list--going to help NOVA rebuild. Thank you for your wonderful hospitality and I will definitely be returning to ORE someday. I will also be volunteering for other projects as needed to help ORE thrive.

Thank you all again!

lol of course I am alive, just been having alot of RL stuff to take care of before I play Herocraft.

Updated the town info and Memberlist as well as Added Pictures. Town is looking amazing guys keep up the good work.

Updated the original post a bit, check it out guys when you have the chance.

Also sorry I havent been on like at all this week, work has been tough lately and I have had really shitty schedules. Seriously has been work, eat sleep for the past week. I will try to get on when i can, though it might not be as much as I used too.