• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Chronus [12]

[size=xx-large]The Town of Chronus : The Land of Time[/size]

screenshot20110308at306.png

screenshot20110308at306.png

screenshot20110308at307.png

screenshot20110308at310.png

Location Coordinates:+1450 +647

Herocraft Channel is /ch cr

[size=x-large]Town Inhabitants[/size]

Mayor of Chronus
Engelbritzon

SIC
Wolfgang784

[size=medium]Citizens[/size]
1 - howdanrocks
2 - KamiCosmic
3 - Sherbert126
4 - Zonuphaon
5 - Zornarka
6 - TheIndigoGamer
7 - lexingtonrex
8 - Halomc
9 - Aceshooter11
10 - Galen210
11 - Wolfgang784

[size=large]Town Info[/size]

Plots

-Basic plots-
10x10
Free for citizens
200c for Non-citizens
Inside dome, you can build 10 up, and as of right now cannot build down. (working on clearing out a big chasm under town)
Top of Dome can build up to just under the floating plots, but cannot build down.

-Noble Plots-
20x20
500c for Citizens
1000c for Non-citizens
Inside dome, you can build 10 up, and as of right now cannot build down. (working on clearing out a big chasm under town)
Top of the Dome can build up to just under the floating plots, but cannot build Down.

-Floating Plots-
13x13
600c For Citizens
1200c for Non-Citizens
Only Available on Top of the Dome.
Can build all the way up to same level as the Town Ring (about 23 up), comes with a decent Basement for storage as well as an Engine that keeps it floating (Actual engine servers no real purpose other than aesthetics, however they are required in all Floating Plots.)

Exceptions to these sizes may be granted to a player by asking either Engelbritzon or Wolfgang784 if its okay.

Basic Info

Chronus is named after the Greek embodiment of time. Located just on the outskirts of Artemis it was one of the cities built to help create the now founded Kingdom of ORE. It, like other cities of the kingdom tries to follow a certain structure theme, but doesnt restrict people on what they want to build. The city changes constantly which is mostly my (engelbritzon) fault. I try to keep the city looking new and interesting and so far, with the help of my amazing citizens, this has been possible. So if your interested in joining our wonderful town, please come on by and have a look, we would love for you to call Chronus home.

Rules
We follow by the rules of the server itself. If you read those great you know how we function. If you haven't, you probably should get on that so you don't do something to get yourself banned.

We do require all buildings to be labeled, if its yours, put a sign on it with you name so we know who's building is who's.

Along with the sign letting us know that it is yours, we would appreciate it if near the sign with your name you place another listing the last time you were on. This way we can tell who is active and who isn't. Try to update it weekly.

Although not require per-se it is greatly appreciated if you incorporate Sandstone or Sand in the Construction of a building/house. We want to keep the town Desert themed, so as an example if you make a stone house, throw on a Sand stone roof.

Got rid of old updates will be doing them in a new style once I figure out some design layouts for them. Want them to be snazzy and eye appealing so any suggestions please post them here.

RE: Chronus - The Land of Time

Not sure if this is correct or not, but I heard earlier that if a person from a sister town to the one I am making moves to my town, they do not have to wait 3 days? Is this correct or did I hear wrong? Just want to know cuz there are a few people from Artemis (Sheddi, Beyondvalor, etc) that wish to populate this new and upcoming town, and I just want to know if they have to wait.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3

It was kaliven that had asked before, and it was ruled OK for people from blasphemy to switch over to their 2 new towns right away without waiting.

oh sweet alrighty then, getting the rings here in a bit thanks to Kain and Aph.

Just updated the Town info and such a bit. Will be getting an overview shot of the town when the map is next updated.

RE: <=- Chronus - The Land of Time -=>

I must say, I particularly like the style of this town and the careful attention to detail. I particularly like how outer wall follows the ring size block for block. Keeps things simple.

I've thoroughly enjoyed watching you build it and adding a helping hand when I could.

I'd be interested in purchasing one of the 100c plots if any are available.

Why thanks Spongi, your "helping hand" has been entertaining for us and has made the townsfolk more vigorous in their own efforts to build/terraform.

As far as buying a plot goes, once we have the town built up fully and have all of our "decorative buildings made I will see if we have some room for ya in town.

Engelbritzon said:
Why thanks Spongi, your "helping hand" has been entertaining for us and has made the townsfolk more vigorous in their own efforts to build/terraform.

As far as buying a plot goes, once we have the town built up fully and have all of our "decorative buildings made I will see if we have some room for ya in town.

The first day I came across a few workers doing *something* out in the desert outside of Artemis. I thought to myself. You know what this desert really needs? More blood. So I crept along the tree line slowly, inch by inch. The I leapt forth, diamond sword flashing in the bright noon sun. Soon the desert was awash in the blood of the innocents.

Now it looks better, I thought.

Fast forward a bit and I realized that these guys were building a new town out in the desert - but they only had 2 or 3 people working.

This isn't right I thought. Artemis has a ton of workers available, why are they not here? Perhaps if I got their attention they would come help out their fellow workers. So I charged in once again. The workers fell quickly before my blade. I particularly remember a lizard-like worker who realized he could not in fact out run me and turned to fight, only to be cut down in moments.

Soon many Artemites were on the scene. Work was done at a lightning pace. The patch of desert became a town overnight.

Later I returned to check on the progress. I saw around a dozen people hard at work. I was pleased. That is, until I saw one worker standing around lazily doing nothing. One Alexdaparrot. I did what any man would do at seeing such nonsense. I charged in yet again. Soon Alex saw me and turned tail and ran, while others began to chase at my heels.

Without stopping I spun around and dropped a bucket of lava to force my followers to pause momentarily as to not suffer a firey death. I then caught up with the rather slow Alex and quickly put him down.
I then spun and exchanged blows with Engelbritzon. He hits hard, I thought as I stepped back and ate some bread. We danced again and this time I scored 2 solid hits on my enemy. I then noticed several swords bouncing in the air as they headed to me, over his shoulder.

I spun around to survey my surroundings only to realize my original pursuers had caught up with me. I was surrounded and outnumbered 8:1 or more.

On that note, it was time to /home.

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7

Haha, nice story.
Spongiform said:
I particularly remember a lizard-like worker who realized he could not in fact out run me and turned to fight, only to be cut down in moments.

Oh, lizard-boy? Never seen him, lol

FfwThoddy

Air

Hey Guys,
I would like to join the Town.
My friend Weynard is here too.
With friendly Greets
FfwThoddy

Mikespillow

Legacy Supporter 7

Haha spongi, I know. I call him lizard-boy now too.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3

FfwThoddy said:
Hey Guys,
With friendly Greets
FfwThoddy

No problem, we accept almost anyone into the town. I'll add you to my list of citizens now and hopefully remember to mark a plot for you tomorrow after school in town.

Are you white listed yet? I notice your not a member of the forums.

FfwThoddy

Air

wolfgang784 said:
FfwThoddy said:
Hey Guys,
With friendly Greets
FfwThoddy

No problem, we accept almost anyone into the town. I'll add you to my list of citizens now and hopefully remember to mark a plot for you tomorrow after school in town.

Are you white listed yet? I notice your not a member of the forums.

hmm i think that i am white listed yet .. where i can see that ??

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3

You can see if you are white listed when you try to log into the server to actually play. If it lets you log in, your good to play. If it says your "Not a hero, get white listed today" then you need to apply still.

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3

I am stealing this style of thread. About the chat channels, could Cliff Haven plz have ch, maybe you could have cs? no biggy if you don't want to. Good luck!