• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ched Nasad (37) [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN: The_Usimaro
Time Zone: Central
Class / Profession: RuneBlade/ Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yes
How long have you been on HC: I joined on Feb 15, 2013.
Why do you want to join: Because i have never been in one before, and i think it would be cool.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I have never been in a town before.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes, i agree to all of them.
Tell us about yourself: Uhm. I'm a nice person, who likes pandas? :3
Referrals: Grif18

IGN: somevigilante
Time Zone: CDT
Class / Profession: Ranger/Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yes.
How long have you been on HC: Joined the server about 5 months ago, but only played for a while, stopped, then started again.
Why do you want to join: I've been playing for a while and it seems like joining a town/community is the next step in enjoying this server. Grif18 said some really nice things about the town so it seems really good.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: Never been in a town on this server before.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm not really into PVP (read: not good at it). I don't have a lot of free time during the school semester but I try to get on when I can.

drragen

Iron
IGN: somevigilante
Time Zone: CDT
Class / Profession: Ranger/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC: Joined the server about 5 months ago, but only played for a while, stopped, then started again.
Why do you want to join: I've been playing for a while and it seems like joining a town/community is the next step in enjoying this server. Grif18 said some really nice things about the town so it seems really good.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: Never been in a town on this server before.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I'm not really into PVP (read: not good at it). I don't have a lot of free time during the school semester but I try to get on when I can.
Accepted by: Drragen

drragen

Iron
IGN: The_Usimaro
Class / Profession: RuneBlade/ Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yes
How long have you been on HC: I joined on Feb 15, 2013.
Why do you want to join: Because i have never been in one before, and i think it would be cool.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I have never been in a town before.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes, i agree to all of them.
Tell us about yourself: Uhm. I'm a nice person, who likes pandas? :3

Nevinryal

Glowstone
IGN: Nevinryal
Time Zone: CST
Class / Profession: Paladin 60/Wizard 15/Miner/Enchanter/Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yup
How long have you been on HC: Jan 2013
Why do you want to join: Seems like a good town that active, friends are excited about it, I"m in.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I havent been on any other towns lately, just came back from vacation.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: I understand and agree to your rules.
Tell us about yourself: Finished Paladin, working on Wizard now, Maxed Miner, Enchanter, and now working on Smith atm.
Referrals: somevigilante, the_usimaro, Grif18,

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Nevinryal
Time Zone: CST
Class / Profession: Paladin 60/Wizard 15/Miner/Enchanter/Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yup
How long have you been on HC: Jan 2013
Why do you want to join: Seems like a good town that active, friends are excited about it, I"m in.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I havent been on any other towns lately, just came back from vacation.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: I understand and agree to your rules.
Tell us about yourself: Finished Paladin, working on Wizard now, Maxed Miner, Enchanter, and now working on Smith atm.
Referrals: somevigilante, the_usimaro, Grif18,

Accepted - get with a manager to get invited.

IGN: ExperimentAlpha
Class / Profession: Caster/Crafter (Looking to spec into Pyro or Wizard)
How long have you been on HC: I have but recently joined.
Why do you want to join: I was referred to this city by Grif18, and it seemed to be a pleasant area.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: None.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: I do.
Tell us about yourself: I am well-versed in minecraft, and enjoy long walks in the moonlight, burning mobs, and video games.
Referrals: Griff18, somevigilante

drragen

Iron
IGN: ExperimentAlpha
Class / Profession: Caster/Crafter (Looking to spec into Pyro or Wizard)
How long have you been on HC: I have but recently joined.
Why do you want to join: I was referred to this city by Grif18, and it seemed to be a pleasant area.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: None.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: I do.
Tell us about yourself: I am well-versed in minecraft, and enjoy long walks in the moonlight, burning mobs, and video games.
Referrals: Griff18, somevigilante

Sonax

Iron
guys i think nevineral got kicked because of the audit and he wants to get back in :/

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
I may not be on for a while gg no re dont miss me too much k love u guys xxxxxx

Nevinryal

Glowstone
Yeah, I still have personal belongings that I can no longer reach after moving things out of my personal region into your town. Nobody has been able to help me with this and I'm kinda starting to feel scammed. =\

Craze4

Dirt
IGN: Craze4
Time Zone :EST
Class / Profession: Warrior/Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: No
How long have you been on HC: Today was my first day, hoping this doesn't keep me out. :p
Why do you want to join: Grief protection + a nice little civilization
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: ....
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes, I do. With what I didn't understand I asked Grif about.
Tell us about yourself: I play MInecraft.
Referrals: Grif

drnatedogg

Wood
IGN: drnatedogg
Time Zone: Canadian Atlantic
Class / Profession: Rogue/Still a Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: No, could possibly get it.
How long have you been on HC: 2 days i think. XD
Why do you want to join: Grif was recruiting and it sounded like a good chance to get in a growing town.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: N/A
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: I like the last rule :3
Tell us about yourself: Played minecraft since Beta 1.2. I consider myself a good minecraft player, not the annoying begger, I'll get all my own supplies. I am just looking to get in a town that isn't too big to have the best HeroCraft experience.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Craze4
Time Zone :EST
Class / Profession: Warrior/Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: No
How long have you been on HC: Today was my first day, hoping this doesn't keep me out. :p
Why do you want to join: Grief protection + a nice little civilization
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: ....
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes, I do. With what I didn't understand I asked Grif about.
Tell us about yourself: I play MInecraft.
Referrals: Grif

Are you white listed Craze4 ? I don't see an app from you.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: drnatedogg
Time Zone: Canadian Atlantic
Class / Profession: Rogue/Still a Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: No, could possibly get it.
How long have you been on HC: 2 days i think. XD
Why do you want to join: Grif was recruiting and it sounded like a good chance to get in a growing town.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: N/A
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: I like the last rule :3
Tell us about yourself: Played minecraft since Beta 1.2. I consider myself a good minecraft player, not the annoying begger, I'll get all my own supplies. I am just looking to get in a town that isn't too big to have the best HeroCraft experience.

Everything looks good. Welcome aboard - talk to a manager online to get invited and moved in. If you can get TS and talk with us it would be best as we coordinate nearly everything in TS. Our main channel is open to the public, so hop on in.