• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ched Nasad (37) [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
We have adopted a new Town rule: 'We do not actively kill non-specced players (No killing / camping noobs)' So basically from this day forward we do not kill non-specced players (new players - older players speccing into another class do not fall under this protection). Should a non-specced person steal your kills while leveling or attack you please feel free to kill them - but do not take their stuff unless they are a repeat offender.

This policy is part of our newer, more new player friendly attitude. We need to help teach new players how to play, adopt and survive on our server so they stay for more than a few days. If you have question don't hesitate to ask.

For new players who read this and are not part of our town - if you are getting camped or constantly ganked by our members please notify an online manager or if none are online, please notify Xargun via forum PM. If you are being camped / ganked by non-town members please contact us and we may be able to provide some assistance such as a GTP out of the area, some basic equipment to help you get started again, etc...

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
[Town] Ched Nasad (37) [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Angyles - can you change the thread title to the above to reflect our new size and member count ? Thank you

Techmight

Stone
Alright everybody, I'm gonna be on a bit of a leave of absence. Over this last week and most of next week, I'm working like a madman. Which translates to a very minute amount of time that I can play HC, and an even tinier amount of time that I'll have the energy and/or desire to. XD

I should be back and playing as I normally do by the end of next week at the very latest.

Cheers,
Techmight

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Alright everybody, I'm gonna be on a bit of a leave of absence. Over this last week and most of next week, I'm working like a madman. Which translates to a very minute amount of time that I can play HC, and an even tinier amount of time that I'll have the energy and/or desire to. XD

I should be back and playing as I normally do by the end of next week at the very latest.

Cheers,
Techmight

Wondered what happened to you. Thanks for the update and see you when work slows down.

IGN: vivalacortez
Time Zone: new york
Class / Profession: warrior crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: no
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Why do you want to join: to play on the server
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: no previous towns
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: yes
Tell us about yourself:loyal and a good player
Referrals: Drragen

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
Accepted. And welcome.
Please get with a manager and you will get situated.

drragen

Iron
Accepted by drragen

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
We have adopted a new Town rule: 'We do not actively kill non-specced players (No killing / camping noobs)' So basically from this day forward we do not kill non-specced players (new players - older players speccing into another class do not fall under this protection). Should a non-specced person steal your kills while leveling or attack you please feel free to kill them - but do not take their stuff unless they are a repeat offender.

This policy is part of our newer, more new player friendly attitude. We need to help teach new players how to play, adopt and survive on our server so they stay for more than a few days. If you have question don't hesitate to ask.

For new players who read this and are not part of our town - if you are getting camped or constantly ganked by our members please notify an online manager or if none are online, please notify Xargun via forum PM. If you are being camped / ganked by non-town members please contact us and we may be able to provide some assistance such as a GTP out of the area, some basic equipment to help you get started again, etc...
Good to see this Xargun

Aluvir

Gold
IGN: Zombiekilla2
Time Zone: pittsburgh
Class / Profession: Rogue (planning to be ranger or runeblade not sure yet) Enchanter was what i was planning, but anything that the town needs is fine
Do you have or use Teamspeak: of course lol
How long have you been on HC: about a week
Why do you want to join: im looking for a supportive town, something that wont crash and burn within the first week lol, and to play with people who i can get along with and help
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: N/A
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yessir
Tell us about yourself: Im pretty outgoing, ill go out of my way to help any town member if needed, im friendly and i talk a bit too much lmfao, but im extremely nice and im never in a bad mood so i can always contribute or start to conversations in the town :b
Referrals: sonax1

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Class / Profession: Rogue (planning to be ranger or runeblade not sure yet) Enchanter was what i was planning, but anything that the town needs is fine
Why do you want to join: im looking for a supportive town, something that wont crash and burn within the first week lol, and to play with people who i can get along with and help
Tell us about yourself: Im pretty outgoing, ill go out of my way to help any town member if needed, im friendly and i talk a bit too much lmfao, but im extremely nice and im never in a bad mood so i can always contribute or start to conversations in the town :b

Are you whitelisted ? I see no whitelist app for you.

antiraven

Stone
Can you come on TS? Look for the Ched Nasad channel.

Edit: Server is ts.hc.to
Password is dhrocks

Aluvir

Gold
I'm whitelisted, im not sure why that isnt showing up, but i cant go on teamspeak right now since im on vacation with my family (we're all inside one hotel room so its sorta hard to do that while everyone is sleeping lol)

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I'm whitelisted, im not sure why that isnt showing up, but i cant go on teamspeak right now since im on vacation with my family (we're all inside one hotel room so its sorta hard to do that while everyone is sleeping lol)

I found your whitelist apps and you are accepted. Get on TS when you can and hop into our Public Channel and flag down an online manager to get you an invite.

Kam744

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN: Kam744
Time Zone: GMT +0
Class / Profession: Bard/Miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yeahh boyy
How long have you been on HC: Over 2 years
Why do you want to join: I'm lonely and i have n0where to go
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: Malkier/Wyntervale/Rangpur - Left/Left/Kicked
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes sir
Tell us about yourself: I'm cool and sexy and i love you all
Referrals: Torod ( The real mother fuckin' Stealx)

Torod

Glowstone
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: Malkier/Wyntervale/Rangpur - Left/Left/Kicked
Referrals: _Phant0m_

I see how it is, I'm not good enough to be your referral... Well, screw you.

Techmight

Stone
rajsmile.gif

Pic says it all.

I'M BACK, BABY.

I've even got the new computer, and it runs like a dream. :D

Today probably won't be the day I make my triumphant return in full. I'm so beyond tired from the adventures of last night that I'd probably be a real show for everyone. Which is not gonna fly. XD

Point is, my schedule's back to normal, more or less. Cue screaming teenage girls and Xargun giving me a complimentary goat.

:cool:

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Referrals: Torod ( The real mother fuckin' Stealx)

Couple questions:

1. Why the change in Referrals ?
2. Why were you kicked from Rangpur ?

antiraven

Stone
rajsmile.gif

Pic says it all.

I'M BACK, BABY.

I've even got the new computer, and it runs like a dream. :D

Today probably won't be the day I make my triumphant return in full. I'm so beyond tired from the adventures of last night that I'd probably be a real show for everyone. Which is not gonna fly. XD

Point is, my schedule's back to normal, more or less. Cue screaming teenage girls and Xargun giving me a complimentary goat.

:cool:
Welcome back~

Make sure to use the new minecraft launcher for 1.6 (or something that will run 1.6) to connect!