• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Ched Nasad (37) [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Sonax

Iron
yeah im going to download team speak 3 now but its my first time so im new to this type of stuff

IGN: pitifulpotato
Time Zone:greenwich mean time
Class / Profession: caster/crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak:no
How long have you been on HC: one day
Why do you want to join:this town seems nice and i am really looking for a place to call home.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:this would be my first town
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules:yes
Tell us about yourself: I am polite and love building. I hope to help this town grow and prosper in any way i can. I just recently joined the server so i am totally new to everything here but i hope that won't be a problem since i learn fast.
Referrals:none

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: pitifulpotato
Time Zone:greenwich mean time
Class / Profession: caster/crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak:no
How long have you been on HC: one day
Why do you want to join:this town seems nice and i am really looking for a place to call home.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them:this would be my first town
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules:yes
Tell us about yourself: I am polite and love building. I hope to help this town grow and prosper in any way i can. I just recently joined the server so i am totally new to everything here but i hope that won't be a problem since i learn fast.
Referrals:none

Can you get on TS?

kianking12

Dirt
IGN: kianking12
Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Class / Profession: Caster/Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: No
How long have you been on HC: A few days
Why do you want to join: To have a town to feel safe to stay have a place where i can call home and to make good friends
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I haven't been in any towns or left any
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes I do
Tell us about yourself: I have an ambition to gaming and a dedication to minecraft and call of duty i love to make friends and am not shy at all i am very friendly and would love to help people out.
Referrals: none

Speedy747

Coal
IGN: Speedy747
Time Zone: Pacific
Class / Profession: Caster,Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yes
How long have you been on HC: About 1 day
Why do you want to join: Because my friend is in the town
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I have not been in any towns yet.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes, I will uphold the rules stated above.
Tell us about yourself: Im a very active person who likes to make friends and do group projects. I enjoy topics like history and science.
Referrals: Sonax1

AmrothXD

TNT
IGN: kianking12
Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Class / Profession: Caster/Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: No
How long have you been on HC: A few days
Why do you want to join: To have a town to feel safe to stay have a place where i can call home and to make good friends
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I haven't been in any towns or left any
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes I do
Tell us about yourself: I have an ambition to gaming and a dedication to minecraft and call of duty i love to make friends and am not shy at all i am very friendly and would love to help people out.
Referrals: none

Accepted and welcome to town if yous see of the managers ask us to get you to town

AmrothXD

TNT
IGN: Speedy747
Time Zone: Pacific
Class / Profession: Caster,Crafter
Do you have or use Teamspeak: Yes
How long have you been on HC: About 1 day
Why do you want to join: Because my friend is in the town
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: I have not been in any towns yet.
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: Yes, I will uphold the rules stated above.
Tell us about yourself: Im a very active person who likes to make friends and do group projects. I enjoy topics like history and science.
Referrals: Sonax1

Pending !!
you have been Kicked some where for {Attempted team grief (tnt)} 3 days ago.
so i want to ask, is This the server you wane play on for a longer time or are you just here for a short period.
Second question.. whats your idea on griefs .. and legid raids

Pls Answer the questions. to be accepted

Kontaes

Wood
Kontaes's Alchemist Shop is open for the towns needs, current potions that can be made and can be made in splash form for quick use.

Speed
Speed II
Instant Health
Instant Health II

I will need a nice supply of Blaze rods or Blaze Powder to make Strength and Strength II as well has Fire Resistance
All these can be made splash or extended to last longer
If you have a request for a potion feel free to send me a message on here or when im on TS with what you want how many and for who.
Prices will be based on what potions you want.

Prices:
Speed (Extended or not) : Free to town
Speed II (Extended or not): 3c
Instant Health(Bottle): 3c
Instant Health(Splash): 4c
Instant Health II(Bottle): 4c
Instant Health II(Splash): 5c

These potions you will supply materials for me to make at reduced cost:

Fire Resistance (Extended) [You supply 1 blaze powder/per 3] : 10c
Strength I [You supply 1 blaze powder/per 3] : 5c
Strength II [You supply 1 blaze powder/per 3] : 10c
Night Vision(Extended) [You supply 8 gold nuggets/per 3] : 5c
Invisibility(Extended) [You supply 8 golden nuggets and 1 spider eye/per 3] : 10c

I am gladly taking any an all material donations to help me keep my potion supply well stocked for the town come find me on the forth floor in the back corner if you need me or send me a message here.

Speedy747

Coal
Pending !!
you have been Kicked some where for {Attempted team grief (tnt)} 3 days ago.
so i want to ask, is This the server you wane play on for a longer time or are you just here for a short period.
Second question.. whats your idea on griefs .. and legid raids

Pls Answer the questions. to be accepted

Ok, I'll respond to the items above in order: 1. The kick was from the server nostalgia.oc.tc, part of the Project Ares servers. The server cycles maps, but what I was trying to do was make a tnt cannon. One of the invisible mods though that I set it up wrong so that it would blow up my side of the map (The tnt was in water). 2. Usually once I choose a server to play on Im not very likely to leave until the server goes down and gets lonely or if there's no point to play anymore. My friend, Sonax is in this town so I doubt I'd leave without him. 3. I am not a greifer, I have been greifed on survival servers several times and I know the pain it brings. (The TNT grief was on a TDM style server). I'm not sure if by "legid" you mean legit, but Yea, legit raids are a ton of fun. Although it sucks for the group that suffers, the victor takes the spoils. Thats the main point of faction/pvp servers. I hope this answered your questions, feel free to respond if it hasn't. ~Speedy747

ldani98

Dirt
IGN: ldani98
Time zone: GMT +1 Central Europe Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue to Ninja/Crafter to Smith or Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: 4 days or so. Not new to minecraft though
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a town where there is PVP and raids, cause i love that. I also like RP
Will you help with town projects?: Of course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: PVP help, and building help too. I'm also very good raiding.
What towns have you been in?: None, in this server.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: --------
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yep
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15 year old guy. I'm from Spain and i love playing minecrafft and doing PVP. I also like sports in real life and one of them is airsoft. I live in the Mediterranean coast and i love the beach. I've also been playing minecraft for almost 2 years, and i learned about it a lot. I also hope i get accepted in this town :p

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: ldani98
Time zone: GMT +1 Central Europe Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue to Ninja/Crafter to Smith or Alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: 4 days or so. Not new to minecraft though
Why do you want to join?: I want to join a town where there is PVP and raids, cause i love that. I also like RP
Will you help with town projects?: Of course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: PVP help, and building help too. I'm also very good raiding.
What towns have you been in?: None, in this server.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: --------
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yep
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15 year old guy. I'm from Spain and i love playing minecrafft and doing PVP. I also like sports in real life and one of them is airsoft. I live in the Mediterranean coast and i love the beach. I've also been playing minecraft for almost 2 years, and i learned about it a lot. I also hope i get accepted in this town :p

Couple things..

1. Don't see a Whitelist application from you ?
2. Why did you apply to us after Legacy ?
3. Ever have any bans on other servers ?

NATED4GREAT

Stone
IGN: NATED4GREAT
Time Zone: east coast usa
Class / Profession: warrior, soon to be paladin. not decided on prof
Do you have or use Teamspeak: yes
How long have you been on HC: 1 day
Why do you want to join: need a place to grow and figure this server out. wont abandon after i get good
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them: no towns yet
Do you understand and agree to all of our rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: i enjoy playing minecraft, ive tried servers like this. this is definately most confusing. pretty damn good builder
Referrals: uin, tech