• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I've killed Piney, a mastered Wizard. I've killed theazian, a high level Disciple, while I was a Lvl. 20-ish Caster. I can kill some noob like you. *Laughs*
Um, you never killed me. You did ONCE, but I went Afk, and you just tossed fireballs at me. I can take ANY TIME, ANYWHERE.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Um, you never killed me. You did ONCE, but I went Afk, and you just tossed fireballs at me. I can take ANY TIME, ANYWHERE.
I'm sorry, but didn't I kill you a few days ago when you had an advantage due to me typing as you attacked me? And that was with Galaxial also fighting me. Hehehe. <3

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I just reached 1000 posts. Soon level 50 samurai. We need to start removing the mountain again.

In game name: NuclearAsian​
Age & location: 13, Fl​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: because i havent had a town to call home. i havent been on herocraft in a while since my friend wont accept me. So i thought y not try a different town.​
For how long have you played on Herocraft?: about 1 or 2 months​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns?: nope I'm starting with this one and see how it goes​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Not sure on this one, i will let @Outern decide.

Please tell us more why you won't to join Canterlot. Also, what is the name of your friends town?

do you mean why i what to join Canterlot.: for one i never been in a town before(like i said) and you guys seem like a good simple town that doesn't have a bunch of havoc and chaos. i have seen tiny pics on want your town looks like and its really nice. I don't mind if you don't accept me, can always try a different town:). But if i do get accepted, i can help out a lot now since i have a reason to be on Herocraft. I don't have a certain bedtime(lol sound like a kid) so i can be on to observe the actions of the town.

My friends towns name: i don't remember i think it was eclipse or something like that.

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
hello, my name is hero54123, and i am from ra, recently etKEen has been fighting with kenneth_chow, i would like to end the arguement, and like to make an alliance with canterlot, since i am the only (i think) broster in ra, i will be representing them today, thank you for consederation, and have a nice day.
go fluttershy yayy...

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been talking to Etkenn, ct will not go to war with ra. However what etkenn and kenn is arguing about (killing eachother) i can`t do anything about. But i do not suport war against ra. And etkenn agrees.

Best regards Outern88
(co-mayor of canterlot)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Canterlot got nothing to do with MLP FiM, i did take the name from the show though. My town last map was named Camelot, so i thought Canterlot would fit well.

i think it's not that he won't accept me, it's because he has a grudge on me because i went out with his girlfriend after he broke up with her. So i said sorry and asked him nicely to accept me but he just ignores me.
I'm not a griefer or anything. i don't do anything bad.

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
but i still would like to make an alliance with ra, and canterlot.
still, we can supply melon, and st00f.