• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Canterlot, it has been fun. Unfortunately business matters demand I relocate and abdicate all political ties. I hope my gold contributions and general good time having attitude have helped. I wish you guys nothing but success in the future. If you ever need anything feel free to shoot me a tell and I'll always see what I can do :D . Farewell Canterlot, may you live long and prosper. -Barb

Poopman600

Stone
Canterlot, it has been fun. Unfortunately business matters demand I relocate and abdicate all political ties. I hope my gold contributions and general good time having attitude have helped. I wish you guys nothing but success in the future. If you ever need anything feel free to shoot me a tell and I'll always see what I can do :D . Farewell Canterlot, may you live long and prosper. -Barb
i have to say i dont think i saw you around anywere . . .

clayman

Wood
We have got to start doing something about these raids. They are becoming more and more frequent and it has our allies scrambling to help us. We need a defense plan or system.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
It's rather easy clayman, don't go outside when raiders appear. When you fight them alone or only 2 people they kill you and keep coming back for more. It sucks, but it works.

EDIT: Also Los Bandidos was paid to help you guys with Trulinko, flippintuna, and others...and a pure political shit storm happened. Sorry to say but we might not come back to help for a while.

Outern

Legacy Supporter 7
I tought Bandidos was political indipendant? You work for money correct?

Aldrigg

Wood
A political shitstorm happened... a political shitstorm between Canterlot and Nevermore. The result was: our allies atacked us and killed some of us while our "enemy" tryed to help us.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
How come i don't get alerts of my very own town thread? Anyway, this is being discussed in XD council and i'm gaining support. Hopefully we can get compensation for the raids.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
What? Did anything happen to the channel? The color on it should be dark green now and the password is 'none' . Trying to remove the pasword, but my channel mods keep putting password on it, lol.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
What? Did anything happen to the channel? The color on it should be dark green now and the password is 'none' . Trying to remove the pasword, but my channel mods keep putting password on it, lol.
I think it was because you had to rejoin all chats due to a restart on Friday, and the password was no longer potatoes.

duco232

TNT
It's rather easy clayman, don't go outside when raiders appear. When you fight them alone or only 2 people they kill you and keep coming back for more. It sucks, but it works.

EDIT: Also Los Bandidos was paid to help you guys with Truelinko, flippintuna (he doesn't own as much as @truelinko and duco232, the worst one DUCO232 god, he is so strong, he could own everybody. I mean, we just had to run away from him :D.

wow, I feel honored!