• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

clayman

Wood
In game name:​
Age & location: 16, Texas, U.S.​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I've been reading these posts and your members seem to be very nice and you are actually careful about who you accept instead of just accepting everyone. I also want to be apart of Canterlot for protection and for a place to live​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1yr​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, not in the recent map. In the older map I was in North Reach and oceanside​

Poopman600

Stone
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: I've been reading these posts and your members seem to be very nice and you are actually careful about who you accept instead of just accepting everyone. I also want to be apart of Canterlot for protection and for a place to live​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? No, not in the recent map. In the older map I was in North Reach and oceanside​
this is a nice app you will probably get in =D (not my area to judge though)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Before i can accept you, i need to know your In Game Name. Very nice app though, once you've replied with your in game name, i will accept you ;) It's great that you have Herocraft experience and have past history of townships :)

clayman

Wood
Before i can accept you, i need to know your In Game Name. Very nice app though, once you've replied with your in game name, i will accept you ;) It's great that you have Herocraft experience and have past history of townships :)
My in game name in clayman20

clayman

Wood
And I will also not be able to get on till about 5 cst because I have SAT tutoring so if you could leave the coords of hte town and the chat channel here that would be great :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey EtKEn, what are the coords of the town?
I can't say it here on the open forum. Try /ch ct and ask there. If noone answers, try /ch bg or /ch lf . I forgot to add you to region and now Minecraft.net won't let me play :/ Will add you to region tomorrow, sorry about the delay.

clayman

Wood
I can't say it here on the open forum. Try /ch ct and ask there. If noone answers, try /ch bg or /ch lf . I forgot to add you to region and now Minecraft.net won't let me play :/ Will add you to region tomorrow, sorry about the delay.
Dont worry it wont let me connect either

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Put awhitespot on your town blacklist, reason: abusing trust and region powers, joining a town with malicious intent. @EtKEnn
EDIT: Put jinder on it for that matter, it was he who the town was opened for.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Put awhitespot on your town blacklist, reason: abusing trust and region powers, joining a town with malicious intent. @EtKEnn
EDIT: Put jinder on it for that matter, it was he who the town was opened for.
To put people on Blacklist, the region abuse has to be confirmed by Staff.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The theft was by outsiders from Newerth. They exploited to get into town and glitched into chests. Action will be taken by staff of HC. Items will sadly not be refunded. @Symbolite @bluejack404 Can i have permission to go trough the thefters houses in Newerth and try to find the items they stole?