• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Canterlot [77]{Neutral}

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey people from canterlot, a couple of houres ago, I attacked etkenn, he came to me, but I fell in a 3 deep hole.
He started punching me to death, that was a weak move…
Tell me what would you have done?
He saw a raider and the raider fell into a hole, he killed the raider.
It is kind of the same thing as attacking people whit low hp.

Anyway what do this have to do whit Canterlot?

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Etkenn Good Work, All is fair in love and war!

just a shame he is not noble enough to take an ass kicking and move on, with out having a cry..

P1ut0

Stone
In game name:p1uT0​
Age & location:16/Japan​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?:I want help Lvling/Crafting​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? 1Week​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? None​

Poopman600

Stone
for your application i would suggest trying to add some more to it sounds good so far though :) (just commenting not a town owner or anything)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Your application could have been better, but i've met you in-game once (Gold service) and you seemed like a really nice player in general. Because of that, i will accept you :) Welcome to Canterlot Pluto (If it's okey i call you Pluto instead of P1ut0). I hope you will have a great time living with us. I will add you to region and charter at once ;)

Message to all Knights of Canterlot. Man, i am so happy being your Mayor. When i see so many other towns having problems with theft etc. I always think about how lucky i am to have such great citizens and friends. Yes, i do consider all of you my friends. You are never complaining or being mad. We had no major problems in town. I mean, i just really appreciate all of you being so nice to both me and Canterlot. This server is full of evil people and nearly all towns has atleast one, but Canterlot as far i noticed doesn't have any.

This message was announced since we now have hit 30 members. I just want to show you that i'm glad being Mayor of such great people.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Another note: I will remove all inactive citizens that hasn't given a message from town list. They will remain chartered.

Inactive: 2 weeks or more not playing on HC. If you're going on a trip etc. and will be gone in 2+ weeks, give me a message and i will make sure your stuff and house won't get removed ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Announcement!!!!111!!!!oneone!!
@5PyPig is now a Council member! Congratz Piggy!
scaled.php
Best reaction ever ^^^^^^​
@millejinta87 @Jotamota @krislok1998 @EggBiscut @Kimekhenz​

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Please welcome @_KittyGotWet_ back into Canterlot :D He decided to rejoin our tight knit community and i hope he will have a great time living here :)

Diarmada

Glowing Redstone
In game name: Diarmada​
Age & location: 16, NC​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: First town​
For how long have you played on Herocraft? Just started today​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? I have not​

Poopman600

Stone
first town isn't a very good reason but not my choice to judge might wanna consider adding more to that

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Please tell me more about why you wish to join Canterlot. Do you know anyone living here? Any special reasons?

deamento

Stone
In game name: Deamento​
Age & location: 15 belgium​
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: it seems like a town with alot to do and after talking to a member of the town i can safely say that this town will probably have lots of fun people :p
For how long have you played on Herocraft? about a month​
Have you been in any past towns? If any, which town/towns? no​

Aldrigg

Wood
Why do you want to join Canterlot?: it seems like a town with alot to do and after talking to a member of the town i can safely say that this town will probably have lots of fun people :p

Woah, 1 month on Herocraft without beeing member of any town? Must have been hard with all those PVP-ers and raiders

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You're accepted as a Knight of Canterlot! We're pretty much a Good aligned town and doesn't kill unless we're under attack. We like building and having a fun time. We're currently working on a gigantic castle, so if you want to help out, grab some stone bricks and follow my instructions :p @millejinta87 , @Outern or @5pyPig can help you find a plot, due to me being away on a trip this weekend ;)