• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Camelot [15] [Neutral]

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I helped DrMadFellow yesterday clearing the area outside the third wall (the one outside cactus wall) after 20 min work i had to go to bed :/
How will the new Council members be chosen? By the council or by voting?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Thank you for making me a part of the council. I see that the floor above residental has been made, it's looking really good :) I will help once i'm back from my vacation ;)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Yea, I didnt do the work on second floor, I think melodi or someone else did, looks great :D, I've put signs on some of the noble plots, your and milles plots are ready. I need to demolish another house and js_mine's will be ready as well.

TizRo

TNT
Yea, I didnt do the work on second floor, I think melodi or someone else did, looks great :D, I've put signs on some of the noble plots, your and milles plots are ready. I need to demolish another house and js_mine's will be ready as well.
i started on the second floor, finishing the floor and some apartments.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Sorry I haven't been around much, real life got hectic. I quit my job though :D I'll be on more for a few weeks until I start another. I'm going to do a citizen/inactive list update soon. I'll also start making space for more noble plots. We need help with the outer wall. The pit in between the walls needs to be leveled. The fences need to be continued like already made. Be very careful when playing during high volume times. (I like to /shout Hail! to see who's about :p ) also /who , and /hero who , let you know who's online and what level and class they are. Send me a message if you guys ever need anything.

FOR CAMELOT!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Haahaha yes it was fun, should do it again. thanks just thought i would help out, and i will continue to.
Just letting you know, you got really lucky getting into athena the other day, you happened to kill the newest citizen in my town and he had no idea what to do but run inside the town. Next time you won't be so lucky, because I'll be there to beat you to bloody pulps.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Just letting you know, you got really lucky getting into athena the other day, you happened to kill the newest citizen in my town and he had no idea what to do but run inside the town. Next time you won't be so lucky, because I'll be there to beat you to bloody pulps.
That's not nice :( Your town hall looks really good btw and the Athena hotel, weird that it was a random dirt block inside townhall :O Well that player wan't smart since he opened the gate for us when we chased him :/ we may also stepped on a lot of farms inside, but you're probably cool with that xD

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
That's not nice :( Your town hall looks really good btw and the Athena hotel, weird that it was a random dirt block inside townhall :O Well that player wan't smart since he opened the gate for us when we chased him :/ we may also stepped on a lot of farms inside, but you're probably cool with that xD
You probably stepped on my SIC's farms... LOL that always happens to him. The random dirt block in my town hall is there for a reason.... lol

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You probably stepped on my SIC's farms... LOL that always happens to him. The random dirt block in my town hall is there for a reason.... lol
Let me guess: since i didnt find a vault, i think the dirt block cover a ladder or a room with a lift that goes down to a vault.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Let me guess: since i didnt find a vault, i think the dirt block cover a ladder or a room with a lift that goes down to a vault.
No one can get into it but me and my SIC. It's the town hall region that I'm the only member of along with my SIC. It has no lift, so people can't glitch in, and I cover all the chests. It isn't worth trying to get in.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
No one can get into it but me and my SIC. It's the town hall region that I'm the only member of along with my SIC. It has no lift, so people can't glitch in, and I cover all the chests. It isn't worth trying to get in.
I saw that, but i recalled out days ago with some redstone i found in the hotel, so don't worry. Next time we won't raid you again ;)