• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Camelot [15] [Neutral]

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Updated citizen last night, all inactive players houses are scheduled for redistribution. @Jake Dorne, @Fisheggs , @Sir_Prancealot your belongings will be placed in storage, we hope to see your return to Camelot. You will always have a home if you do ;) We're nearing completion of Level 1 of the Inner Castle. We have a wall located there in game with project lists. Our proboard will be updated with projects as well. Keep up the good work, Camelot is becoming quite the town :D

DrMadFellow

Stone
There have been many changes to camelot lately. I think we should update the photo on the original post. :D

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Camelot Photo Contest:
Who can enter?Each Knight-Citizen may enter one photograph of Camelot, for our front forum page.
Selection: Council members will select a winner on 11/14/11
How to enter: Post your picture on photobucket(or similar website), post the URL here @me.
Prize: Winner will receive 75c, and their photo will be placed on the forum front page
Second Place will receive 25c and their photo will be used elsewhere.

Good luck. FOR CAMELOT!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Great picture Eivind, im going to take some today, just need to be done with school :(

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Great submissions so far guys. We got the depository set up last. Should have shops for most everything. Gold shop area has different prices, so you can decide how much you would like to contribute to Camelot(taxes and projects) Keep up the good work, and hurry up and beat Skyrim too >.< I'll start organizing farms within the next few days. Also going to organize the residential district. Then The THUNDERDOME! Keep rockin, FOR CAMELOT!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I cant play much this weekend, but next week i will go on a huge mining adventure were i mine in hours (outside the town ofc) and hopely i find lot of gold i can sell to the gold bank. Btw i finnaly understand why there is different prices on gold :) a mayor can sel gold to a banker right? And the cheaper residents sell for, the more Camelot earns so that us residents dont have to pay taxes :D FOR CAMELOT (and Ponyville)

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Precisely @EtKEnn , it's our way of raising taxes without demanding weekly payment from our Knight-Citizens.
We've also set up the deposit with advantageous pricing for our citizens to make coin ;) The deposit is located in the townhall region and is pvp-free as well. I'll start making more street signs and make it easier to get around.

FOR CAMELOT!

js_mine

Iron

name: js_mine​
Minecraft Exp: i have play on viking-craft and have made some cool towns and me and etkenn have made some very cool chestshop :) but viking-craft is shutting donw :(
Herocraft Exp: i dont have play so long in but love it. my friends play in CAMELOT and i have talk whitthem and they say its a super cool town:)
Current level: i am in lvl 15 :( but i go up some lvl very fast and have some real skills whit sword hehe:)
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) i am a WARRIOR but i can kill zombies and creepers and more, and come to you and give you what i get :)
i ofc can get a lot of logs, dirt, cobblestone and much more:)
What strengths do you bring to the town?: when i made old town i get a lot of log and cobblestone and i will do the same for CAMELOT. and ofc bring love to the town:) ;)
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): i am sorry i have not joined a town, i new :(
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): i am new and this is the first town i ask to join in herocraft but in viking-craft i have made some cool towns whit some residents :)
What would you like to see from your town?: just the most cool town in herocraft and i can help :)
What would you like to see from your town?: ERUROPE TIME :)
How many hours a week, on average, can we expect to see you?: 15 or more :)
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yes :)
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? yes i am a good solider and will stand whit love for the town :)
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yes i can. i am a strong man i will hold the town safe :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
His okey Drake, a lot better then Krislok1998, he isn't rude and are creative and good with the sword and a pretty good miner ;) I'll think you should give him a chance, he would be a good knight ;)

DrMadFellow

Stone
Your lack of punctuation and capitalization hurts my eyes js_mine. Not being rude, just stating facts.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, he isn't that good in english grammar or spelling, but he is a great player. I think he should have a chance in the town atleast :)

js_mine

Iron
and you are not so good in norwegian and i are dont good in english but.
but i can speak english in the chat thats easy for me.
i will love to get a chance

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Haha all good man, Camelot will give you a chance. English grammar rules are very illogical, so I can sympathize. Camelot is a very laid back and tight knit group. No spamming or trolling and we're all good. Welcome to Camelot Sir js_mine @js_mine

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I'll be home in an hour or so, I'll give you a tour and get you into the town.