• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Camelot [15] [Neutral]

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Camelot

2011-10-20_161159.png

Mayor: Barbas0l Commander(Sic and Banker): toastman474​

Council: DrMadFellow, Mystic0, gooscar (future council seats to come)​

Chief Foreign Consultant: Droowid(non-citizen)​

Knight-Citizens:
Fryguy0(1st Class)​
OptimisticTinCan​
HappyHarlequin​
aubdog124​
ElectorCount​
alexhoff1​
millejinta87​
EtKEnn​
HadesEnvoy​
Just_James​

Fallen Knights:(inactive for 2+ weeks)
Megacyril​
Sir_Prancealot​
Fisheggs​
Filthy_Peasant​

About: Camelot is a medieval themed castle town built on top of, and inside, a massive central castle. We are an isolationist, tightly-knit community focused on sustainability and overall prosperity for its citizenship through economic and martial means. We are in an excellent location for all your herocraft needs, regardless of your play style. We are located within convenient range of a Hero Gate, and with easy access to the 1.8 Lands. Those accepted into Camelot are dubbed Knight-Citizens, and given rights and privileges as well as access to cheap lwc's located in our pvp-free town hall.​

Goals: Provide a safe area for our Knight-Citizens to grow wealthy and powerful, while becoming a singular power in the world economy and society. We are far into construction of massive public-access farms and free apartments. We are in possession of a popular high-traffic market in Zeal, and in our campaign of worldwide economic domination, we can arrange profit-sharing with Citizens for high-demand goods. In addition, we will be forming bounty-hunting teams and hosting official tournaments for coin and valuable item prizes. There are also plans for a private, ranked battleground system available to only to Knight-Citizens and paid residents.​

Taxes: We in Camelot feel that required weekly taxes are an unnecessary burden on our citizens that can be avoided. We have proposed a system of economic standards that will alleviate taxes on our citizens, and put money in their pockets. In exchange for tax-free living, citizens will be expected to sell their collected wares primarily to Camelot depositories, at rates which will be advantageous for both citizen and town alike. Our gold bank will buy gold at variable rates, letting you choose how much you keep for yourself and how much you contribute towards our weekly taxes.​
PAID TAXES

PROJECT LIST
Inner castle clearing, construction & architecture​
Port development and terraforming​
Embassy work (in Zeal)​
Farm/market/apartment/commons construction in inner castle​
Moria completion
Terraforming of outer city
Terraforming outside of town, flatten anything within 25 blocks of town wall​

NOW HIRING
Farmers/Gatherers/Miners​
Guards/Patrol​
Scribe​
Construction workers/Architects​
*Roles flexible, of course​

The Knight's Code:
-Represent Camelot in a positive way. -​
-Be respectful in your dealings with others, even in combat. This does not require you to be merciful.-​
-Obey all server rules. You should not play on this server if you cannot abide by its rules and thrive in its hardcore-themed environment.-​
-Contribute to the growth of Camelot (Projects, jobs, etc). -​
-Only sell gold to the Camelot Bank.-​
-Never steal from your countrymen. -​
-Do not enter a fellow citizen's property without permission.-​
-If ever needed, answer Camelot's call to arms.-​
-Seek out and destroy enemies of the state.-​
-Never raise a hand (or weapon) against a countryman unjustly.-​
-Abstain from violence against peaceful visitors to Camelot.-​
-Building code: Keep areas lit, label your space with exact name spelling and caps, replant farms if used, replace airlock blocks, and don't build outside of your designated area without permission. Do not dig in Camelot without permission.-​
-Dance whene'er able.-​
-Eat ham, and jam, and spam a lot.-​

Violation of the Knight's Code can be grounds for immediate warning, punishment and even expulsion from town.​

Knight Application Format:
Name:​
Minecraft Exp:​
Herocraft Exp:​
Spec or intended spec:​
Current level:​
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.)​
What strengths do you bring to the town?:​
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)​
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out)​
What would you like to see from your town?:​
What times (on average in CST) do you play?:​
How many hours a week, on average, can we expect to see you?:​

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?​
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?​
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?​

Short video of our inspiration.​

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Thanks for the help everyone :) Great work so far. Now we wait for rings :D, I still need help with digging and construction projects. Send me a message for info.

Name: Austin​
Minecraft Exp: Have been playing since alpha​
Herocraft Exp: Just recently started playing on herocraft​
Spec or intended spec: Crafter​
Current level: 11 (and climbing!)​
What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to mine, and build things. PvP is fun too but my spec isn't really suited for it​
What strengths do you bring to the town?:great pride in my town as well as hard work and determination​
Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) n/a​
If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out) n/a​
What would you like to see from your town?: a friendly community where we work together for the common good​
What times (on average in CST) do you play?: it varies, usually afternoons and weekends​
How many hours a week, on average, can we expect to see you?: over 5-10hours​

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yes​
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? of course!​
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I do and I will​

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Great progress so far on the inner castle. 75% of the digging is complete. Construction projects within that area will begin soon. I've recruited a few new guys, alexhoff1. I'm not positive if Sorgath3 will be joining us or not, he dc'd while we were talking. Keep rockin' fellas. FOR CAMELOT!

Droowid

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Why doesn't this town have rings yet? Didn't another town get rings today that was ready -after- this one was?

DrMadFellow

Stone
Knight Application Format:
Name: DrMadFellow​
Minecraft Exp: Minecraft is life.​
Herocraft Exp: Just a few days but im sure I am staying, I ADORE it.​
Spec or intended spec: Caster>Necromancer(intended)​
Current level: 12 (did this all in about 1.5 hours though so I'm not too worried)​
What do you like to do: Building! Trap making, Building, and oh did I mention building?!​
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I love to build and can help fix weakness in structure plans.​
Past Cities/Towns: N/A​
What would you like to see from your town?: A thriving economy and militaristic dominance of anyone who dares oppose us!​
What times (on average in CST) do you play?: I can't say with any specificity as I work on call and can get calls at any time.​
How many hours a week, on average, can we expect to see you?: At least 10-15 easy. And thats being modest.​

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Absolutely. I particularly will enjoy the ham and jam.​
Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? They shall ne'er be alone in the fight for justice!​
Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I look foward to doing so.​
PS: See my whitelist application for building skill examples http://tiny.cc/g5n63