• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [72] [RECRUITING]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you
DWARFERS YOU FUCK.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Also, "Hell" is supposed to be capitalized, rookie mistake by Acherous. :p

Only said that is because I've been bugging people about it since I am reading Dante's Inferno. Acherous watch the video in my signature.

MrFly007

Portal
LOL I watched your video dwarfers, the whole time I was like, "God dwarfers your a sick person." But at the end I was like, oh ok sweet.

cgoods94

Gold
IGN: cgoods94
Age/Timezone: 19 / US Central Time
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in Rlyeh but I think that town died.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cgoods94s-whitelist-application.24626/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems like a respectable and established town. I'm just restarting
my Herocraft experience, and I'd like to join a town so I can get started a little easier.
How can you help out the town: At my current low level, the least I can do is run errands for higher leveled town members. As I level up, I can engineer redstone projects for people, as I have past experience with redstone stuff.
What do you want from the town: Just a community to latch onto for now, and a place I can help improve and build as I get more useful on Herocraft.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Planning on Engineer and Runeblade/Bard
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I can try to be on a few times a week for a few hours now that summer is here. Probably after 5pm because I work.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a reasonable, experienced Minecraft player who's just warming up on this Herocraft server. I won't ask stupid questions, and I'll know what you're talking about and how to make myself useful to the town.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an Elec Eng major at UIUC (Univ Illinois, Urbana-Champaign), been playing Minecraft since Alpha when SeaNanners first endorsed it and it cost 10 euros or so. I'm a musician too, and my band Auxiliary has an EP out on iTunes and Spotify for those of you who like alternative / indie rock.
Did you read the rules: Yessir.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: cgoods94
Age/Timezone: 19 / US Central Time
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in Rlyeh but I think that town died.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cgoods94s-whitelist-application.24626/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems like a respectable and established town. I'm just restarting
my Herocraft experience, and I'd like to join a town so I can get started a little easier.
How can you help out the town: At my current low level, the least I can do is run errands for higher leveled town members. As I level up, I can engineer redstone projects for people, as I have past experience with redstone stuff.
What do you want from the town: Just a community to latch onto for now, and a place I can help improve and build as I get more useful on Herocraft.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Planning on Engineer and Runeblade/Bard
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I can try to be on a few times a week for a few hours now that summer is here. Probably after 5pm because I work.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a reasonable, experienced Minecraft player who's just warming up on this Herocraft server. I won't ask stupid questions, and I'll know what you're talking about and how to make myself useful to the town.
Tell us about yourself: I'm an Elec Eng major at UIUC (Univ Illinois, Urbana-Champaign), been playing Minecraft since Alpha when SeaNanners first endorsed it and it cost 10 euros or so. I'm a musician too, and my band Auxiliary has an EP out on iTunes and Spotify for those of you who like alternative / indie rock.
Did you read the rules: Yessir.
Congratulations, you've been accepted, get with Zrock1013, MrFly007, Mezular, SupaPie or me in game!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This town makes me proud to be an American.

...I mean Herocrafter?

It's big in Texas.

mittens321

Iron
Am I allowed to join this town? If so I will make the application later because Im on a trip. I'm wanting to join most of all because what is in this town. Also I love to raid and does ur town raid often? I also want to join this town because it's close to spawn. I am going to try to start over after 6 months of not playing herocraft.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Am I allowed to join this town? If so I will make the application later because Im on a trip. I'm wanting to join most of all because what is in this town. Also I love to raid and does ur town raid often? I also want to join this town because it's close to spawn. I am going to try to start over after 6 months of not playing herocraft.

TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLiefTheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief TheMrLief

mittens321

Iron
Wtf? Answer my questions.