• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Lol, alright. I'm unwatching this thread, I'm getting alert spam, so tag me when you post towards me, or just send me the screenshots/banner in a pm! Thanks very much.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
april fools test: im either gay or leaving herocraft. hint: im not gay.
so goodbye, i may stop in every once and awhile, so good luck with everything. :)
note: NOT april fools joke.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Really? Hmm well that sucks. :( Leaving the town or herocraft altogether? Plus it's hard to belive people on April Fools day.... If it is the town then how come. Hearing input from other people about why they are leaving the town really helps me with possible improovements.

BTW: I love jump.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Really? Hmm well that sucks. :( Leaving the town or herocraft altogether? Plus it's hard to belive people on April Fools day.... If it is the town then how come. Hearing input from other people about why they are leaving the town really helps me with possible improovements.

BTW: I love jump.
herocraft. ill be on every once and awhile, and ill check out the new map. so for now, goodbye

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I got some personal issues, don't expect me in... I don't know... you will see once I got back...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm ok cya, just a guess do you think we could see you in days weeks months or just no idea?

pwnag3_

Glowing Redstone
haxnn%20eating%20cake%20in%20the%20corner.png

@Haxnn eating cake in the corner thought you would enjoy this, @Kourne , @millejinta87

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
That certainly did make me smile, thanks guys. :)
I figured that I need this to get me away from being depressed since I have so much fun with you.
I might tell you ingame later on what happened, no promises though.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
That certainly did make me smile, thanks guys. :)
I figured that I need this to get me away from being depressed since I have so much fun with you.
I might tell you ingame later on what happened, no promises though.
sorry kourne :(

Status
Not open for further replies.