• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Atlantis [26] [Neutral]

c12095

Holy Shit!
Its become clear we have far to many inactive players. If you are keeping up with this thread but are inactive, make a post saying so soon. I will be checking each persons inactivity, those with excessive time inactive without notifying us are going to be removed from both the region and the roster, so become active within the next day or two if you wish to stay apart of Atlantis.

c12095

Holy Shit!
@JasperPD
@SharpPencil
@coling246
@PernixPike
@markus686
@sexypants05
@HubrDubrMan

^You are all in danger of being removed!^
@SgtSprinkles86​
@xJaySack​
@duco232​
^You are nearing inactivity^

J

Jinder745

@JasperPD
@SharpPencil
@coling246
@PernixPike
@markus686
@sexypants05
@HubrDubrMan

^You are all in danger of being removed!^
@SgtSprinkles86​
@xJaySack​
@duco232​
^You are nearing inactivity^
I might be off for a week or 2 cause im getting my laptop fixed so dont kick me !

S

ShizzDawgg

Eh.. Sexypants is incapable of logging on atm. Pernixpike might go inactive, but sexypants accidentaly updated to 1.0.0...
I might go to his house to show him how to set up a 1.8 jar, but yeah, don't count him as inactive. Even though he is a dumbass.

Reec0n

TNT
As my final act of mayor I am transferring all rights and responsibilities of Mayor for Atlantis to c12095. I know he will do a good job as mayor and I hope you all enjoy his leadership I know he will get a lot done for the town.
Fair well my minions!

Zihara

Obsidian
Reec0n Left the server. We're going to be discussing changes tomorrow at some point. A new forum thread will be put up tomorrow also. Both c12 and me are offline at the moment ( well, I'm going there.. ).

GraRona

Portal
Sad to see you leave Reecon it was fun building my town with you.

:(

If you're leaving to another server pm me so I can see you once in a while.

S

ShizzDawgg

If you're leaving to another server pm me so I can see you once in a while.

Nah dude, he's gone from minecraft pretty much. I don't even know if i'll be seeing him on Star Wars the Old Republic that much.. I don't know though, things could change.

GraRona

Portal
:( I really want to know what happened but it may not be my business. Anyways I'll miss you reecon. :(

Hope you check up once in a while :D