• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Town Alignments, Living the lie.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
I mean at this point it's too late to say who started what, considering you've been fighting us and we've been fighting you since almost the start of this map. So being neutral doesn't mean ignoring the fact that you're a group of enemies living next to us.
But if you are neutral, how can you have enemies? I will have to consult the babies on this one.

teddytazer

Soulsand
This cobble-walkway through the jungle was built before we had regions. after I had regions i left it untouched for many months. later on I installed some tripwires to activate Tnt along this road (in parts under my region). Recently I removed the Giant cobble diving board that was a horrible eyesore in the jungle and have made no complaints of the road from bravoos/paragon that clearly runs adjacent to my region.

bart900

Iron
Although you're absolutely right, too many Good/Neutral towns actively raid other Good/Neutral towns. Also, too many members of good/neutral towns kill new players and/or players not belonging to a town (who should be considered neutral until their actions deem them otherwise).

This piece here is what I like. I'm still fairly new to Herocraft and about 20 mins ago I was not apart of a town and about 40 mins back I was humbly minding my own business when a wild Ditta appeared and killed me I couldn't say "Hi I'm a good bloke" He just went all out stfu and fire balled me to death.

If I see him again and I have better equipment I'ma go impale him >:D

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
This piece here is what I like. I'm still fairly new to Herocraft and about 20 mins ago I was not apart of a town and about 40 mins back I was humbly minding my own business when a wild Ditta appeared and killed me I couldn't say "Hi I'm a good bloke" He just went all out stfu and fire balled me to death.

If I see him again and I have better equipment I'ma go impale him >:D
This relates to what?

bart900

Iron
Shoot this is meant to relate to teddy's first post about people killing beginners that are still trying to understand hero craft.

Just ignore my post on here entirely I stuffed it up lol.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Run along kiddies and go masturbate to Call of Duty.
Y U NO SPEAKY DE ENGLISH
Was the cobble old? Or sort of a medium age? Or was it new? HOW LONG WAS IT THERE? And was it a walkway or a bridge? MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
Im glad all of my posts are being rated by you Leftovers. I feel so special.
Probably better looking then their sand... mountains? Or sand GIANT ASS PILLARISH THINGS WITH A TOWN ON DEM.
*cough* suck it *cough*
This relates to what?
Can you please stop being assholes? Thanks.

Best,

leftovers5

Glacial_Reign

Portal
How am I being an asshole? Im discussing things with you. Im just curious about this fatuation with rating all the posts I make, I guess it is necessary.