• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [AD] Sentinel [Recruiting]

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN:Cardboardking
Location | Time zone:Croatia GMT+1
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC: 3 Years
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?Ranger/smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes i do
What towns have you been in:paragon..... I dont remember names
Why did you leave them (if applicable):End of the map
Why do you want to join:I want to join old friends .... and im going to start playing again
What can you give to us, as a community:Good pvp and ill help in defending town ...
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I love football.I play league of legends,WoW,Diablo3,Heartstone etc.I like to play minecraft alot ...
Referrals:
@ruger392

Ruger392

Obsidian
IGN:Cardboardking
Location | Time zone:Croatia GMT+1
How long have you been on HC: 3 Years
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?Ranger/smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes i do
What towns have you been in:paragon..... I dont remember names
Why did you leave them (if applicable):End of the map
Why do you want to join:I want to join old friends .... and im going to start playing again
What can you give to us, as a community:Good pvp and ill help in defending town ...
Tell us about yourself:I love football.I play league of legends,WoW,Diablo3,Heartstone etc.I like to play minecraft alot ...
Referrals:
@ruger392
Accepted!

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
Application to Sentinel
IGN: bonafideb3ast
Location | Time zone: central
Link to your whitelist application: Its impossible to find this sense i was a proctor for so long.
How long have you been on HC: well over a year
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? caster
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yup
What towns have you been in: none yet in this map I was a treecreeper though in previous maps
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I quit playing
Why do you want to join: Im trying to start anew on this server and need a town to help me get started and to focus my time spent in the game on.
What can you give to us, as a community: Im pretty good pvp and i also love to just turn on some music and mine for the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yup
Tell us about yourself: Im a nice kid an cant wait to get back on herocraft.
Referrals: none sorry

Last edited:

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Sentinel
Link to your whitelist application: Its impossible to find this sense i was a proctor for so long.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yup
What towns have you been in: none yet in this map I was a treecreeper though in previous maps
Why do you want to join: Im trying to start anew on this server and need a town to help me get started and to focus my time spent in the game on.
What can you give to us, as a community: Im pretty good pvp and i also love to just turn on some music and mine for the town.
Referrals: angyles truecoruptor rumblestickk pewpewpewlasers
I did not refer you

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Sentinel
Referrals: none sorry
Accepted
Welcome to Sentinel msg me,ruger, irishman, and rumblestikk in game.

halfbr33d

Dirt
Application to Sentinel
IGN: halbeed_x_3
Location | Time zone: Eastern US
How long have you been on HC: Just started today
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Paladin/Miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
What towns have you been in: just started
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I was asked if I had a town and if not to follow the link
What can you give to us, as a community: Someone of an older age who can assist with anything
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Just finished college, working full time, play this for fun, mellow kind of guy, greatly enjoy pizza
Referrals:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Sentinel
IGN: halbeed_x_3
Location | Time zone: Eastern US
How long have you been on HC: Just started today
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Paladin/Miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes
What towns have you been in: just started
Why do you want to join: I was asked if I had a town and if not to follow the link
What can you give to us, as a community: Someone of an older age who can assist with anything
Tell us about yourself: Just finished college, working full time, play this for fun, mellow kind of guy, greatly enjoy pizza
Referrals:
Accepted
Get with me,ruger,irishman, or rumblestikk in game!

Quant_Mind

Wood
5VtSQwG.png
--Leadership--

Armies of Aetharius
Sentinel Lord: @Leo2596
Nobles of Sentinel: @Rumblestikk

--Kingdom Leadership--

Aetherius King Eldrylars
Aetherius Queen Witchonarampage

Trade Capital of Volantis
Volantis Lord: Jonsoon
Nobles of Volantis: RagingDragon

Defender of Aetherius
Hyperion Lord: northeaster345
Nobles of Hyperion
Oudaiesty
TrueCorruptor

--Rules--

1. Do not kill any town mates or citizens of Volantis, Prometheus Hyperion.
This rule should be fairly self explanatory. Other individuals possessing a Permit of the Aetherius Dominion are protected by this rule as well.

Current protectorates: None

2. Follow all server rules.

Again, self explanatory.

3. Do not build or mine within 125 blocks of town, or within the dominion lands without approval from township Nobles.

4. Respect your fellow town mates.

This includes going into people's houses or looking through people's chests without permission from the owner. Punishment for breaking this rule may involve a small fine, and can go up to and including banishment from the dominion. Don't be nosey and be polite to your town mates!

5. Defend the town.

If the town is being raided, do anything you can to protect the town and its citizens, report to leadership any security flaws you see so they can be addressed promptly.

6. Help out around town.

There is a lot of work to be done around each township and we need all of you to do your part.

7. Pay your taxes.

Taxes are 100c a month and are collected the first Friday of each month. Feel free to pay for multiple months at once. Failure to pay within two weeks will result in expulsion from the dominion, and your house/storage absorbed into town resources.

8. Keep the town pretty.

When you receive your town plot, you are free to do with it as you please. All we ask is that you please make an effort to keep your building good looking. Cobble stone cubes, as an example, aren't pretty. Don’t modify township construction without management approval.

--Current Projects--
  • Building the town.

--Application Format--

Application to Sentinel
IGN:
How long have you been on HC:
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you?
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
What towns have you been in:
Why do you want to join:
What can you give to us, as a community:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:

--Citizens--

• Leo2596
  • Rumblestikk
  • PewPewPewLasers
  • Michaelrl
  • Bighappy
  • Jpenguin
  • M_Asian
  • TerranceTL
  • Themaniac23
  • Tommy221
  • Carbash420
  • firebird2014
  • mcevoak0252
  • ruger392
  • devonw18
  • mt51784
  • Master_Deziqn1
  • Razer418
  • Toadkiller
  • WildcardZer0
  • Grunt_Grunt
  • gontron
  • Nevinryal
  • Im_a_Pickle
oops

Quant_Mind

Wood
Application to Sentinel
IGN:Quant_Mind
Location | Time zone:Eastern Standard time
Link to your whitelist application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36280
How long have you been on HC:About 4 months
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? A Ranger runesmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
What towns have you been in:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):None
Why do you want to join:I want to feel part of a community and helpful to others
What can you give to us, as a community: Personally I think i'm well at building and decorating buildings that are bland
Tell us about yourself:Im a 13 year old boy living In United States of America. I enjoy trying a hobby then moving onto the next, causing in several useless skills for me to use. Also I have a short memory span so you'll need to tell me twice or put a sign down saying it.
Referrals:ruger392
Hope to see you soon

nav3nn

Dirt
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Nav3nn
Location | Time zone: GMT/UK
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nav3nn-whitelist.51923/#post-408574
How long have you been on HC: 7 hours
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Plan on being a Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have both
What towns have you been in: None
Why do you want to join: Playing alone is unsafe
What can you give to us, as a community: My bow
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: Im 20 studying at university, im laid back, i hate talking about myself (english)
Referrals:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Sentinel
IGN:Quant_Mind
Location | Time zone:Eastern Standard time
Link to your whitelist application:http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...wnships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__36280
How long have you been on HC:About 4 months
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? A Ranger runesmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and yes.
What towns have you been in:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):None
Why do you want to join:I want to feel part of a community and helpful to others
What can you give to us, as a community: Personally I think i'm well at building and decorating buildings that are bland
Tell us about yourself:Im a 13 year old boy living In United States of America. I enjoy trying a hobby then moving onto the next, causing in several useless skills for me to use. Also I have a short memory span so you'll need to tell me twice or put a sign down saying it.
Referrals:ruger392
Hope to see you soon
Application to Sentinel
IGN: Nav3nn
Location | Time zone: GMT/UK
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nav3nn-whitelist.51923/#post-408574
How long have you been on HC: 7 hours
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? Plan on being a Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have both
Why do you want to join: Playing alone is unsafe
What can you give to us, as a community: My bow
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: Im 20 studying at university, im laid back, i hate talking about myself (english)
Referrals:
Accepted
Welcome to Sentinel
Get with me, Ruger, Irishman, or Rumblestikk in game.

Application to Sentinel
IGN: MinecraftLAD212
Location | Time zone: England
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/minecraftlad212-whitelist-application.51835/#post-407974
How long have you been on HC: 1 Week
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I don't know, waiting to decide
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
Why do you want to join: Friend Suggested (Master_Deziqn1) Looks like a good community also
What can you give to us, as a community: Help Supply and build if necessary
Tell us about yourself: Im a small Youtuber that of course wants to get bigger and have chosen Hero Craft to create a playlist with, I have a Whitelist and would appreciate being part of this certain town/community
Referrals: Master_Deziqn1

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Application to Sentinel
IGN: MinecraftLAD212
Location | Time zone: England
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/minecraftlad212-whitelist-application.51835/#post-407974
How long have you been on HC: 1 Week
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I don't know, waiting to decide
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
Why do you want to join: Friend Suggested (Master_Deziqn1) Looks like a good community also
What can you give to us, as a community: Help Supply and build if necessary
Tell us about yourself: Im a small Youtuber that of course wants to get bigger and have chosen Hero Craft to create a playlist with, I have a Whitelist and would appreciate being part of this certain town/community
Referrals: Master_Deziqn1
Accepted
Get with me, Ruger, Irishman, or Rumblestikk in game!

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Citizens of Sentinel taxes are due today.
If you have recently joined (2weeks and under) you will not have to pay for this month.
Everyone else deposit 100souls into the town bank make sure there is a manager online when you do so.

devonw18

Stone
it says i'm no longer in this town i was but i was gone for a week and a half to Jamaica did something happen i wasn't on because i didn't have internet

Ruger392

Obsidian
Tell leo rumblestikk irishman or me when you see us on. You got auto kicked for inactivity it happens to everyone

Application to Sentinel
IGN: MatthewCoolBeans
Location | Time zone: Central (TEXAS)
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.39580/#post-328519
How long have you been on HC: 1 year then I quit
What combat/profession do you plan on being / are you? I think I'm gonna be a ninja/miner or farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and I have a mic
What towns have you been in: Ched Nasad
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I quit
Why do you want to join: Because me and my friends need a town
What can you give to us, as a community: A good builder and pvper
Tell us about yourself: I am a nice person xD
Referrals: ruger392