• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Touricroft's Application

touricroft

Dirt
  1. In-game name: touricroft
  2. Location & Age: I'm 23 and reside in Ohio.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I've never been banned before.
  4. Referral(s): I have none.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I consider myself a good player. I won't spam chat, start internet fights, build ugly buildings, or try to annoy people in general. This is the internet and I avoid fighting on it because that's just immature and a waste of everyone's time involved with it.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've seen this server hovering around the #10 spot on minestatus for quite some time now; so thought I'd give you guys a try =)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I'll be honest, I haven't. I usually wait till I'm actually on the server trying it out before I vote.
  8. Additional Info: I enjoy building nice, attractive creations. I'm looking to join a town in which I can contribute to in this way. I'm not much for pvp myself, but I don't want to play on just a creative server. I like the survival aspect of the game the most.

touricroft

Dirt
2011-10-09_09.24.53.png2011-10-09_09.24.01.png

The picture on the left is a picture of my bedroom in my house. The picture on the right is a picture of my hotel.

touricroft

Dirt
2011-10-09_09.25.25.png2011-10-09_09.24.06.png

On the left you can see the outside of my house and on the right you can see a better view of my whole hotel.

touricroft

Dirt
2011-10-02_09.54.46.png2011-10-02_09.52.42.png

On the left side you can see an overview of the public farm I built. On the right side is the basement of this farm where the cacti is. The ceiling for the basement/floor for the lobby is made of lava encased in glass. There are other floors, one that includes wheat, one for sugarcane, and one for melons.

touricroft

Dirt
2011-10-09_09.24.29.png2011-10-09_09.25.44.png

On the left side is the Lava Cafe I made in the basement of my hotel. And on the right side is one of the rooms in my hotel. I furnished all rooms of my hotel (6 or 8 total I think) with a bed, nice painting :), furnace, chest, lamp and workbench. There is also a lobby/waiting room on the 3rd floor of it and at the top of it is a wooden deck with 2 small swimming pools and some benches.