• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Totalxtc's Guide App

Totalxtc

Gold
  1. Minecraft IGN: Totalxtc
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 / PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearly two months.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I can quickly and efficiently answer nearly all questions presented in the game without needing to refer to the wiki or the forums, I'm friendly with nearly all of the staff and want to have a bigger influence on the community in general. I feel as though I could be a very big help as a guide to any newer members, or any members that need help in any way.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: If there is anybody that you would like to contact about any information in this application or about any other possible questions, please talk to Danda, Thamerwaste, atvrider312, Sadisticlegend, Nicolaos or GreekCrackShot. Or just ask online, I'm sure very many opinions would be quite positive!