• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Top 10 worst PVPers

Animeman1996

Soulsand
That's fine, I'm content with being not fun. Much like you seem to be content in bringing about hate. The forums do not need threads like this. The ones you listed my not be offended, but you risk bumping heels with anyone when you openly call out players. Harassment is a server rule, don't break it.

You seem to be the only person who is truly offended.... So go away. :p You are being pathetic. please!

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Why am I not on this list? Everyone knows I was so bad at PvP that I had to nerf everyone elses classes and then buff my own in order to win fights!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Why am I not on this list? Everyone knows I was so bad at PvP that I had to nerf everyone elses classes and then buff my own in order to win fights!
I had to make one, and even then I still couldn't win.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND GAMES. INTENDED AS A JOKE! YOU ARE ALL RATHER GREAT PEOPLE IM SURE! XD

1. @kenster1092 : Going to pvp with kenster? NOPE! he will lose connection and combat log..

2. @DavidShroomz : Will do anything to make you rage. Will turn on you for 1s!

3. @anevia : Moves her old town 20 times to avoid being camped :p

4. @DJAlphaWolf : Jrr made me put this......

5. @Navix_Song : Jrr made me put this also ;)

6. @MichaelRL : Generally speaking ;)

7. @AdamForte649 : Cannot manage to level a class long enough to be good. Rages and respecs when he dies.

8. @munchlaxhero : Starts a guild.. Who cares? ;) Plus.. he invited Adamforte to the guild.. nuff said.

9. @fearlesswolf34 : Cannot hit entangle. Cannot keep connection.. Cannot aim!

10. @Naxet91 : Was an amazing ninja.. now he runs whenever he gets low..

11. @mikehk : Sucks so bad his friends call him Kirby.

None of these are 100% accurate. A few of these people are my friends and i just want to piss them off :p THIS IS MOSTLY INTENDED TO PISS YOU OFF! SO DONT BE BUTT HURT!!!!

Amen+bro_658a9a_4364175.gif
Thought you said this was the Top 10 Worst Pvpers, I don't see your name on there?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@Xhazed *quits ninja after nerf and goes wizard* - this guy only plays balanced classes and u used kick so gg no re I beat u fair, u attacked me when I was just running around derping... MOTHER FUCKER THATS ADS JOB

Xhazed

Portal
@Xhazed *quits ninja after nerf and goes wizard* - this guy only plays balanced classes and u used kick so gg no re I beat u fair, u attacked me when I was just running around derping... MOTHER FUCKER THATS ADS JOB
Lol i fought u as a ninja... My skills werent working and i was lagging so plz no hurt me butty too much butthurt in one day i cant HAMdle pls no

Xhazed

Portal
Pls jupiter stop giving me negative ratings my ELO is going to drop pls no ima go cry to xmjay and tell him to beat you up plessss

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
Where is my scrub ass on this list? I am very upset. I work hard to suck this bad! And no appreciation for it? Rude...

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!

wtf ima 369N0sc0peTrixShot you for making fun of ZaZa

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Just add delf in front of every class and it's op, too good at pvp :D. delf-mancer delf-blade delf-zo