• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tony_is_Baws Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LafeD

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Tony_is_baws
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: 2 maybe 3 months ago not sure
Reason for ban: Logging in as a different identity on test when the server was in offline mode
Your story: a friend told me the server was in offline mode and even showed me how to log in as different identities (he was also banned). I then realized I can log in as anyone who I wanted to and knowing I had that power the temptation got me I logged in as Kainzo spawned a few items and messed around on test trolling some of my friends. I came to the conclusion after I was banned that I did something terribly wrong and at the time I really didn't think it would be that harmful to get me banned as the only thing that went through my head was having fun. It has been a while now and seeing a new map coming up and all my friends are going to play it is really punishing me knowing I am banned for something stupid that I did when I was being childish and immature. I hope you guys understand and give me another chance considering I had a clean record since dragongarde up until that day. Thank you
(Tony couldn't access the Herocraft website so he asked me to post this for him)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Tony_is_baws
Banned by: @Kainzo
Time of ban: 2 maybe 3 months ago not sure
Reason for ban: Logging in as a different identity on test when the server was in offline mode
Your story: a friend told me the server was in offline mode and even showed me how to log in as different identities (he was also banned). I then realized I can log in as anyone who I wanted to and knowing I had that power the temptation got me I logged in as Kainzo spawned a few items and messed around on test trolling some of my friends. I came to the conclusion after I was banned that I did something terribly wrong and at the time I really didn't think it would be that harmful to get me banned as the only thing that went through my head was having fun. It has been a while now and seeing a new map coming up and all my friends are going to play it is really punishing me knowing I am banned for something stupid that I did when I was being childish and immature. I hope you guys understand and give me another chance considering I had a clean record since dragongarde up until that day. Thank you
(Tony couldn't access the Herocraft website so he asked me to post this for him)

Sorry but they need to post their own appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.