• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tomurohen's application

Tomurohen

Dirt
Hello everyone! My name is Tom and I would love to join Herocraft. So, here comes my application!
  1. In-game name: Tomurohen
  2. Location & Age: Belgium- Koksijde , I am 17 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Minestatus
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think I would be helpful person that can bring a laugh once in a while.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Well I love to build things and I'm outgoing so you will not experciance any troubles with me :)

Tomurohen

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Tomurohen
  2. Location & Age: Belgium- Koksijde , I am 17 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Minestatus
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I will try and make buildings that everyone will want to check out and watch, trying to make Herocraft just a tiny bit more beautiful. Also, helping other people out can be very rewarding and that's why I'll try do that too whenever I can. I'm sure I will respect the rules as I hate having something great I have being destroyed myself. Why you should accept me? I'd try and contribute to a better and more fun gaming experience.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: Im Tom, hello. I live in Belgium, am 17 years old and love to play minecraft! (Welcome Tom.) I always have been fond of gaming, and now I know minecraft, It's all i play now. My strong point in minecraft are dedication and being able to work on something a long time. A downside is i suck as redstone circuits :p. In real live I enjoy to make people laugh and playing basketball. I hope that would be enough to know me a little bit and i hope we will meet again, in Herocraft!
Thank you for reading this!