• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tomtoot's whitelist application. (Updated x2)

Tomtoot

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Tomtoot
  2. Location & Age: England and I'm 17.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One, for fly hacking. ( I learned my lesson and removed all my hacks.)
  4. Referral(s): Jamie1994
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to play this server because my brother (Jamie1994) plays, other people I used to play on servers with have started to play, I'm friendly, I obey all rules and like to meet new people.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Jamie1994
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I have now.
  8. Additional Info: I would be grateful if you accept my whitelist application, if so, can't wait to get playing! :) Thanks for viewing my whitelist application.

Tomtoot

Dirt
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One, for fly hacking. ( I learned my lesson and removed all my hacks.)
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to play this server because my brother (Jamie1994) plays, other people I used to play on servers with have started to play, I'm friendly, I obey all rules and like to meet new people.
  8. Special Key: {HCC13}
  9. Additional Info: I would be grateful if you accept my whitelist application, if so, can't wait to get playing! :) Thanks for viewing my whitelist application.

Tomtoot

Dirt
Well, I guess the only way if to trust me. I don't hack anymore and that's my only proof, I guess.

Tomtoot

Dirt
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One, for fly hacking. ( I learned my lesson and removed all my hacks and then I was unbanned.)
  8. Special Key: {HCC13}
  9. Additional Info: I would be grateful if you accept my whitelist application, if so, can't wait to get playing! :) Thanks for viewing my whitelist application.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
And how do we know that's actually your .jar or that you won't just re-install the hacks afterwards?

Tomtoot

Dirt
Well, you can moniter me for how long you like, this server sounds awesome and I would hate to get banned for doing something stupid.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
From what I can see your account was stolen three days ago through a phisher by a one "r3dh0t" Please be careful what files you download.