• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tokudai's application

Tokudai

Stone
  1. In-game name: Tokudai
  2. Location & Age: Texas,13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Lapizulicraft.org,accused of hacking. I was killing someone (jumping around him and hitting him) he flips out and says im hacking
  4. Referral(s): Velcro56
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am really excited to play with the community and people on herocraftonline
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my bigbrother(Vidal_B)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:just did
  8. Additional Info: I am constructive and creative but also feisty when it comes to facing an enemy.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Can you explain why you were accused of hacking? Additionally, I'd like to ask you to give us a bit more information so we can understand who you are. Your additional information can be interesting facts about yourself or anything you can think of, just provide us some information. Also, why should you specifically be accepted to this server? We want to know that you want to be here for our whole community, not just a few friends.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I'd appreciate it if you did not try to avoid this question by posting another application.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes - Please edit your application and note it by commenting that you have made an edit. thanks.

Tokudai

Stone
  1. In-game name: Tokudai
  2. Location & Age: Texas,13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Lapizulicraft.org,accused of hacking. I was killing someone (jumping around him and hitting him) he flips out and says im hacking. I was unbanned shortly after the problem was sorted.
  4. Referral(s): Velcro56
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I am really excited to play with the community and people on herocraftonline. Some of my friends are already players and they need a healer. I will be a healer but i dont know what i will choose after that. I like building houses on minecraft, and raiding areas. The rules on this server are shockingly simple and easy to follow, i will strongly follow them. I noticed there wass a PvP tournament, i really like servers that have events like this. I hope i can play in it next time
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my bigbrother(Vidal_B)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:three times now
  8. Additional Info: I am in 7th grade. I like playing all kinds of games, i usually play Minecraft and League of Legends. For voicechat i usually use skype or mumble, my brother has a mumble server. I also like watching movies with my family.
sorry for posting more then one