• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Toanno's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

toanno

Dirt
IGN: Toanno
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban: -
Reason for ban: Bounty Rigging
Your story:

So i was recently banned for bounty rigging...

Although it is a temporary ban, i do want to share my side of the story as i was never asked by @TimForReal
As i was only starting out a few days ago i was not aware of the rules (rarely read rules) regarding bounty uses.
Thus when i was asked by zZHeroSoup to assist him in helping him get a head by using the bounty system i didn't hesitate.
However, though i still committed this action and broke the rules, why was i not warned or asked for my side of the story? and just left to be temp banned... and why was zZheroSoup free from ban when he was just as guilty as me and HatSumiku... this doesnt make any sense and i fail to see why @TimForReal did not see this through thoroughly, yes i will accept that i broke the rules... and the punishments that accompany it but why do i have to cop it all when the one who set this all up gets to walk free?

ps. thanks for asking my side of the story ??? @TimForReal

pss. thanks heaps for assisting me getting this thread through @WitchOnaRampage

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: Toanno
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban: -
Reason for ban: Bounty Rigging
Your story:

So i was recently banned for bounty rigging...

Although it is a temporary ban, i do want to share my side of the story as i was never asked by @TimForReal
As i was only starting out a few days ago i was not aware of the rules (rarely read rules) regarding bounty uses.
Thus when i was asked by zZHeroSoup to assist him in helping him get a head by using the bounty system i didn't hesitate.
However, though i still committed this action and broke the rules, why was i not warned or asked for my side of the story? and just left to be temp banned... and why was zZheroSoup free from ban when he was just as guilty as me and HatSumiku... this doesnt make any sense and i fail to see why @TimForReal did not see this through thoroughly, yes i will accept that i broke the rules... and the punishments that accompany it but why do i have to cop it all when the one who set this all up gets to walk free?

ps. thanks for asking my side of the story ??? @TimForReal

pss. thanks heaps for assisting me getting this thread through @WitchOnaRampage

I don't need to ask you anything..

d636c38edc.png

You broke a rule and you received the standard punishment for breaking that rule. Ignorance of server rules is not an excuse.

I don't see zZheroSoup breaking any rule here.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
it doesnt all occur in public chat @TimForReal do a thorough check, or ask other witnesses

I don't need to check anything or look for a witness, the proof is above. Words do not consist of breaking the rule you broke, the actions do.

Be sure to ask about rules of refer to Hc.to/Rules.

toanno

Dirt
yes i literally admitted to breaking the rules, im talking about another person getting away and you're letting them!?!!? hello!?!?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
yes i literally admitted to breaking the rules, im talking about another person getting away and you're letting them!?!!? hello!?!?

Your ban has nothing to do with anyone else, especially when they didn't break a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.