• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TNT

I've asked around and found out tnt is not on the server i can see why but due to 1.9 tnt is alot less laggy.
So i thougth it might be a good idea to add if for engineers.
i thought of these 3 factors to make it less OP: -but take out the block damage possibly put it under 64 (like creepers).
-then if possible take out animation to reduce lag.
-make it class restricted to engineer.
i think this would make engineers extremely unique

DoubleKiwi

Glowing Redstone
TNT is only worthwhile if used in large quantities at a time. The time it takes to place and light 3-4 tnt isn't much more effective than just regular digging. It's an interesting thought, but in order for tnt to be effective, it must be used in large quantities, which would still puts a lot of strain on the server.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
And it =mass griefing/ugliness. I see no reason why TNT should ever be enabled. It would be misused.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
I think that the OP suggested that block damage be the same way as with creepers (only doing damage below ?32?), I think this is a great idea, as it would enable engineers to make awesome tnt traps :D

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Ha sorry I must have missed that.

Edit: Oh I see why I said that. kiwi was talking about digging with it which implies it doing block damage.

EpicPoodle

Gold
TNT is only worthwhile if used in large quantities at a time. The time it takes to place and light 3-4 tnt isn't much more effective than just regular digging. It's an interesting thought, but in order for tnt to be effective, it must be used in large quantities, which would still puts a lot of strain on the server.

you're stupid it would make great traps :p who digs with TNT? silly

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I was just about to post something exactly like this. This would make engineers much more interesting, creating land mine traps, tnt cannons, etc. I honestly don't know why we don't currently have it!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Dude, @sheddi , I wish I still had that video of me, you and @Engelbritzon blowing my Leafy Lodge to SHIT on Sanctum map!
I remember not too far from there I was building in Artemis... the suddenly there is this period of HEAVY lag for like 2o seconds... people were like... "Anyone else lagging like a bitch?"... I'm sitting in Teamspeak with Engel and sheddi and they're just shitting their pants cuz it was so fucking hilarious.

I remember not knowing the nature of TNT and how it took TWO explosions for it to 100% blow up. One time me and sheddi were looking for stuff to blow up and I put a block in a mine, hit it, it exploded... nothing happened. I said "What the fuck is this?!?" then walked up to the block and blew up lol

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I remember not too far from there I was building in Artemis... the suddenly there is this period of HEAVY lag for like 2o seconds... people were like... "Anyone else lagging like a bitch?"... I'm sitting in Teamspeak with Engel and sheddi and they're just shitting their pants cuz it was so fucking hilarious.

I remember not knowing the nature of TNT and how it took TWO explosions for it to 100% blow up. One time me and sheddi were looking for stuff to blow up and I put a block in a mine, hit it, it exploded... nothing happened. I said "What the fuck is this?!?" then walked up to the block and blew up lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yah hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah and the funniest part was that sheddi is in the background going "WAIT GREEK DON'T GO DOWN THE-" *Boom*

then I just here sheddi hysterically laughing at my failure.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
ahh yea brutal remember on your house me and engel and you we were almost done setting like 6 stacks of tnt and i accidentally lit it and i was like RUNNNNN and engel was like its to late man its to late and we tried to run and dodge like 100 tnt bullets but we failed

This would be awesome for engineers. I have a friend who is an engineer who's traps are severely limited by not being able to use TNT. I thing it will be fine if it is engineer only and does not damage blocks.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
maby like a gernade skill it places like 4 tnt around you allready lit and it just hurts players/mobs it would be cool for runing away