• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TnT, No regions and a killing fest on the day before the map wipe.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I remember when this happened on sanctum, my town was griefed with diamond blocks (literally, they were everywhere) and we blew up the central tower. I support this.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
On the day before the map wipe, all regions should be removed (Including spawn) TnT enabled and we should have an absolute killing fest! WOOT!

@Kainzo What do you say?
TNT enabled and everyone given a shitload of it?! Hell no. They'll crash the server one way or another.

I think Zo should be set as a public class and all regions be removed. If you have Zo, you'll have Explosive Fireball, which won't break all kinds of blocks, but it doesn't cause lag.

GraRona

Portal
The map could be archived a day before this so none of the madness is documented.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
The map could be archived a day before this so none of the madness is documented.

I would hope that a "good" verson of the map is used for museum map, I don't wanna look at tnt'd map forever in museum mode.

We made alot of really pretty structures, would be a shame to see them destroyed just for fun and it be perm.

Also, I don't like the idea of regions being gone

Spicycheez

Portal
I would hope that a "good" verson of the map is used for museum map, I don't wanna look at tnt'd map forever in museum mode.

We made alot of really pretty structures, would be a shame to see them destroyed just for fun and it be perm.

i repeat, LAST DAY! I'm sure everything will be saved before that.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

This is what would happen, like for Sanctum.
For example, this needs to happen again. @Grawr , we need you! :D

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
It was fun last map, and would be fun this map. Especially with all the Zo powers, dear god Brutal, go beg Kainzo for us lol.

Last time me and a small group broke into DHX, stole all the gold and diamonds we could to use for supplies, fought off Kainzo(died terribly several times until he got bored), set up a secret base under an abandoned town and killed everyone. Blew up v101, built a giant gravel wall around spawn to annoy people, and then killed more people. So much chaos, so much destruction, so much fun. I really hope this happens again, although you guys for got about lwc.

-no lwc
-no regions
-Zo for all to make it fair and destructive
-chaos
-No tnt lol. Me, greyP, babb1e, and sheddi crashed the server twice last time with tnt by accident while destroy v101 D=. It wasn't even that much, but lots of people were using it of course.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh god that was so much fun. We had so much supplies, and the entire room was encased in obsidian too to prevent people from blowing it up from the outside. But that town wasn't abandoned...I lived there...:(

Lol the under city was abandoned =P The top of the dome was still technically a city, but you guys tore out and gutted the underside since it was pointless after the lava was removed.