• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion TitleMaster!

Avoir

Obsidian
So... You guys should know by now that I'm a title whore and love spending money on these suffixes and sexy titles, I was wondering if there was any way possible to add a special title for players that gather every title in the herocraft store, if so maybe like a [TitleMaster] or maybe [TheGatherer]( The colors could change if you want it too its just an exemple).

Kainzo

Thank you!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Not a bad idea, however I would rather give it to players who get X amount of titles. This way when more titles are introduced they can keep the title (or at least have it be true).

Avoir

Obsidian
Not a bad idea, however I would rather give it to players who get X amount of titles. This way when more titles are introduced they can keep the title (or at least have it be true).
Oh yeah, I didn't think about that one, its a good suggestion.

Wood
That is a good idea, I like [TitleMaster] more than [TheGatherer] but I think both are good. Maybe [TheGatherer] for a certain amount of titles and [TitleMaster] if you have them all.