• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tingmingling Application Request/WhiteList

tingming

Dirt
1. In-game name:
Tingmingling, Thats my ingame name.
2. Location & Age:
I Live In Norway and im 16 years old.

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers)
I Think I Got One Ban From A Server Called Mattercraft i asked the admin why he banned all my friends right and then i got banned for asking a retared question. the admin went crazy and i got banned i dont know if u can find it but i just want to tell you.
4. Referral(s):
Found it via RillianZ

Reason you should be accepted:
The Reason i should be accepted is because i take time with building im a serious person i got friends playing on this server and im willing to help them alot and other players with their projects. Ive been playing minecraft for a very long time and i like building Nice and Big Structures. And Hopefully ill make some new friends here on HeroCraft.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I Heard About HeroCraft Via RillianZ

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Yupp, Ive Voted:)

Additional Info:
I Love To Play Halo, Heros Of Newerth And WorldOfWarcraft. Im Spending much of my time hanging out with friends and practising for tests at school.:) Im Training At Football And Handball. I Really Want to be accepted because im looking for a serious server where im going to play alot.:)

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I whitelisted Deadrox the other day.. and this was one of his bans.

It states 'His name is Deadrox, also known as TingMingLing or RillianZ. '

Which suggests you are trying to whitelist your alt accounts?

Any explanation for this?

tingming

tingming

Dirt
I whitelisted Deadrox the other day.. and this was one of his bans.

It states 'His name is Deadrox, also known as TingMingLing or RillianZ. '

Which suggests you are trying to whitelist your alt accounts?

Any explanation for this?

tingming
Yes We Are Friends. And I Let him use my account just to talk to admin for why he banned me and rill is a other friend named filip that did the same we where just trying to help our friend to talk to the admin for unban because he abused alot and we wanted to help him he played a long time on that server and now i want to play with him or he invited me to this server kinda. We Are neibours all of us we lives in a street named Jerpeveien and we have been friends since kindergarden:)

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Your application has been DENIED on suspicion of trying to whitelist alts!