• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TimTim209's Whitelist Application

TimTim209

Iron
1. Location and age: Central California. 31 years old.
2. Previous bans from other servers: None.
3. Referral: alecf731
4. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I know several people that play on HCO.
5. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, on all 3 websites.
6. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
7. Reason you should be accepted: I read the rules and wiki, I promise to not be stupid. My previous server just isn't as fun as it used to be, my friends told me I should try this server out, so here I am. Oh, and I love to build good looking stuff. Unfortunately, my hard-drive crashed on me a couple of weeks ago, I lost all of my beautiful creations. *sadface* Let's hope I can create something amazing on your server.
8. Special key: {HCT9}
9. Additional Info: I currently work graveyard at Frito Lay. We make Doritos etc. So, in my off time, I like to build fantastic creations. Some people like xbox, some like mountain climbing, I like to build on Minecraft. When I am not playing Minecraft, I am playing Counterstrike 1.5 or watching something on Netflix/YouTube. Yes, I am a relaxed person. No, I don't get upset easily. Guess that comes with age.

I really hope you accept my application as I would be a great addition to the community.

Take care,
Timothy

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1347632296,1347632221][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Location and age: Central California. 31 years old.
2. Previous bans from other servers: None.
3. Referral: alecf731
4. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I know several people that play on HCO.
5. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, on all 3 websites.
6. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes.
7. Reason you should be accepted: I read the rules and wiki, I promise to not be stupid. My previous server just isn't as fun as it used to be, my friends told me I should try this server out, so here I am. Oh, and I love to build good looking stuff. Unfortunately, my hard-drive crashed on me a couple of weeks ago, I lost all of my beautiful creations. *sadface* Let's hope I can create something amazing on your server.
8. Special key: {HCT9}
9. Additional Info: I currently work graveyard at Frito Lay. We make Doritos etc. So, in my off time, I like to build fantastic creations. Some people like xbox, some like mountain climbing, I like to build on Minecraft. When I am not playing Minecraft, I am playing Counterstrike 1.5 or watching something on Netflix/YouTube. Yes, I am a relaxed person. No, I don't get upset easily. Guess that comes with age.

I really hope you accept my application as I would be a great addition to the community.

Take care,
Timothy

@TimTim209 - Your application is missing your Minecraft IGN, please provide that so the application can be reviewed. Thanks. Do not forget to alert me to you fixing it by replying to this thread.

TimTim209

Iron
I have OP powers on two servers, both of which I don't actually do any admin stuff on. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1347636120][/DOUBLEPOST]One is a private build server, the other is my friends public server. I rarely get on it though. :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well I did not find any bans, which is great. Just need to remind you we take intellectual property theft very seriously, so please be mindful of that as you do have Op powers on your other server.

Welcome to Herocraft