• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Time to join.

Fryguy

Wood
Just donated, read your rules, feel like this is my kinda server, will fill this out while I wait :D

1. In-game name: Fryguy0 - thats a zero ;)
  2. Location & Age: UK and 23
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): why ask who would be honest! anyways hate hackers hate griefers. No prev bans, just fustrated about finding too many hackers server after server :|
  4. Referral(s): rankings list
  5. Reason you should be accepted: because I "get" that this kind of game can only be really really worth while and enjoyable if many come together and play fair. So easy to lose stuff in this game easy to see why people hack, but you have to embrace that and not be a panzy! Accept me because I'll be a good occasional visitor who will never end up cheating.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: rankings list!
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Believe so, will do again!
  8. Additional Info: Would love for any peeps here interested in Battlefield 3 to join me in game! :D

Fryguy

Wood
Hello, this is my application from a while ago... I was a donor and user but after a month or so break I cannot enter the server... I also am interested in where I can find my current "donor" status etc. Thanks.