• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tier 4 Donor giveaway contest!

Will you be entering this contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
-.- I was just about to upload and a ghast (Which i spawned awhile ago) Shot a fireball at me and blew up my entire circuit... So i am redoing my design AGAIN..

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Flat maps with a house that has infinite items ok, or not allowed? (I can't use the spell team map because it's a rar, stupid macs)

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Here is mine. It's a lil' bit of an adventure. First of all, there are two maps, one that shows all the redstone AND has the solution to the puzzles, RedstoneContest Skeleton is the name. RedstoneContest Challenge is the real deal. Basically, there is one majour puzzle/trap you have to get past. I have also hidden 3 chests full of goodies along the path of the map for your enjoyment. ONLY USE ON 1.0.0. Here we go!

http://www.mediafire.com/?c2lhy34z55cda24

IT IS POSSIBLE. Again, solution is in the skeleton file. Also, all redstone I made myself, I can't understand any of the weird gate stuff, so I made my own sort of wiring.

Have fun!

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Contest closes in a little over 4 hours! (midnight EST) Be sure to get your entries onto this page before then, or as quickly as possible! Once I judge all entries I have, I will take no more, so Orange, get it uploaded ASAP.

I will download all entries tomorrow after I get off work (working 3rd shift tonight) and begin going through the entries this weekend. I will have a decision up as soon as I can, no later than next Friday (that late only if something unexpected comes up and I can't get back before then, shouldn't be an issue).

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
CONTEST ENTRIES ARE CLOSED! I will download all the stuff now, and start playing them once I get some sleep, I just got home from work x-x

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I am awake, and the entries are judged! Refer to the initial post for the results shortly, I'm editing it now!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Congratulations @Danda ! I downloaded it, and it was amazing!

And yeah, you spelled Rube Goldberg right, Dagoth. :p Thanks for the honorary mention, didn't think it was that good, haha. Honestly, just glad it worked.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
It didn't work at first, actually, I had to restart it a couple times before it worked right, but the design was still fun. Not practical, which is why it didn't win, but fun none the less. Thinking outside the box is a great thing.