• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tier 4 Donor giveaway contest!

Will you be entering this contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
**THE ENTRIES ARE JUDGED, THE WINNER IS CHOSEN!**
After looking through all 7 entries, I have chosen the winner.

The winner is: DANDA! and his piston maze solved with a music disc!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vs068sbqk76uv5d

And special mention to TheMormon as well, your design was fun and enjoyable, and a bit silly, which was a nice change of pace. Very Rube-Goldberg (if I'm saying that right, never had to spell that before.lol)
http://www.mediafire.com/?jftm0fg2yocq5vv

I'll toss a message to Kainzo to grant the Tier 4 Donor prize to Danda. Thanks to all who entered, I liked them all!

** OLD UPDATE!**
Sorry I forgot to say exactly how to enter, build your device on ANY singleplayer save, move that save to a .zip/.rar file, upload it somewhere, and post a link on this thread to it with your IGN.

Hello everyone, long time no see. A while back I came into possession of a Tier 4 Donor upgrade from the texture pack contest, but seeing as I'm already a Tier 6 donor and I'm not on a lot right now, I have no use for it.

SO! I talked to Kainzo and I can give it away in my own contest!

This contest is going to be based around your ability to think outside the box, and create a redstone device that blows me away! ANY device can be entered, so long as you made it, be it a noteblock musicbox or an elaborate deathtrap. The rules and specifics are as follows:

****************CONTEST RULES!!**********************
-You must design a redstone device, any redstone device.
-Use signs to describe what your device is, what it does, and how it works.
-Put signs by important parts/buttons/levers to describe what it does.
-You may use Survival OR Creative mode, but use Survival if it's a trap so I can activate it and get myself killed.
-You may use this download link of an old Spell Contest World save, it has a TON of items already in chests at the spawn for your use, or you may use your own fresh world save and creative/cheat the items in, doesn't matter. (note, this save is from Beta 1.7.3 I think, so the chests may be bugged sideways, don't worry about it, will still work fine.)

*****JUDGING*****
-The winner will be decided by me (dagothagahnim) based on creativity, originality, and FUN.
-The Judging will take place NEXT FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9th!
-Bribes don't help you, but I will take them anyway. :p

******Important Notes******
-If you are making a non-trap device, documentation via signs is VERY important! Impress me!
-If you are making a trap device, documentation is still important, but make it so the 'business end' of the trap can be hidden if it were used in a dungeon design, but make sure the redstone wiring area is accessible and has signs documenting important parts.
-VANILLA MINECRAFT ONLY for your builds! Nothing added by mods can be entered.
-ORIGINALITY IS IMPORTANT! Blow my socks off with your device, make me laugh as I'm slaughtered by your traps, and again, most importantly, make it FUN.

*****PRIZE*****
-Free Tier 4 Donor status. If you are already a Donor, $40 value will be added to your current donation amount (the value of T4), so anyone can enter. IF you enter the contest but are already a max-donor or don't want the prize, SAY SO IN YOUR POST and I will skip you over for the prize, but everyone please feel free to enter the contest, donor or not! I want to see your designs!

Good luck to everyone who enters, I look forward to your entries!

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Redstone Sounds like there will be a lot of awesome inventions! Unfortunately i cannot enter considering i am already a T6. But i would suggest that anyone who is good at redstone/wants t4 should go for it!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I'd like to give this a shot, for sure! Well, computer accessibility permitting.

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
oh this sounds wonderful wish i could join in the fun but alas i am not very good with redstone plus i am a tier 6 i am going to watch this thread now because i want to see who the lucky winner is and how awesome the contraption was built and even what it looks like. ¯¯ω¯¯

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Why even bother? Xpeter is obviously just gonna enter one of his 47273249723947329874 block redstone contraptions and say "I win". Lol

But I have something I think i want to enter, although its just a prototype atm

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Although I agree that xpeter is insane with redstone, there are many redstone fanatics on this server. I wouldn't say peter will win this one without having to rub a few brain cells together

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I would try (and then fail) to enter this contest, but then I realized xpeter. I'm still going to try anyway

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm already starting my project. I would give my idea but I'm afraid people might steal it.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
feel safe from plagiarism in this contest. I will look at entries in order, and if I come across any that obviously just copied an entry before it, I will disregard that entry.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Might as well try... Also, I'm assuming it's normal redstone and we can't use redpower, correct?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Oh hell yes!
I'm so in this :D