• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Tier 2 classes

Beau_Nearh

Portal
So, with tier 2 classes just around the corner. This suggestion may be a little late on my part to implement but I suppose later is better than never. Anyway, onto the suggestion. My suggestion would be to make the player fulfil a certain amount of requirements before having the ability to become that T2 class. This could possibly come in the form of some of the following;

+ The player needs to master the class(s) that relate to the T2 class
+ The player has to reach a certain amount of PvE/PvP kills
+ The player has to obtain some costly regent/ material from an admin shop/NPC (could even come in the form as loot from dungeons!)
+ The player has to obtain the codex for that class so that ./hero choose (class) can be disabled for picking these tier 2 classes
+ ect ect

Pro's;

+ greatly slow down players stepping up to T2 classes right away, making them feel more powerful and special
+ give relics more of a value
+ stops people smashing out the hero paths when a boost is on (you know who you are)
+ gives another form of possible loot for us loot hoarders! :D
+ would give more of an incentive for players to buy an item drop % boost (if this gets added that is)

Con's;

- Could make the whole experience feel very grindey
- You may want more T2 classes being picked
- (place holder for stuff I've missed)

Last edited:

LeoErebus

Coal
A limit of t2 classes by this do you mean only x amount of players can be this t2 class?
If so I don't think this would be a good idea for the fact that new players will not be able to get t2 meaning they will always have a disadvantage

Beau_Nearh

Portal
A limit of t2 classes by this do you mean only x amount of players can be this t2 class?
If so I don't think this would be a good idea for the fact that new players will not be able to get t2 meaning they will always have a disadvantage

Yeah, my choice of wording wasn't the best there. What I meant was it would reduce the amount of people stepping up to a T2 class right away (assuming the class change cost stays at 400). Hope that's more clear

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
So, with tier 2 classes just around the corner. This suggestion may be a little late on my part to implement but I suppose later is better than never. Anyway, onto the suggestion. My suggestion would be to make the player fulfil a certain amount of requirements before having the ability to become that T2 class. This could possibly come in the form of some of the following;

+ The player needs to master the class(s) that relate to the T2 class
+ The player has to reach a certain amount of PvE/PvP kills
+ The player has to obtain some costly regent/ material from an admin shop/NPC (could even come in the form as loot from dungeons!)
+ The player has to obtain the codex for that class so that ./hero choose (class) can be disabled for picking these tier 2 classes
+ ect ect

Pro's;

+ greatly slow down players stepping up to T2 classes right away, making them feel more powerful and special
+ give relics more of a value
+ stops people smashing out the hero paths when a boost is on (you know who you are)
+ gives another form of possible loot for us loot hoarders! :D
+ would give more of an incentive for players to buy an item drop % boost (if this gets added that is)

Con's;

+ Could make the whole experience feel very grindey
+ You may want more T2 classes being picked
+ (place holder for stuff I've missed)
Cons shouldn't have a + the should have a -

Beau_Nearh

Portal
I hate that thing of being able to buy a bigger percentage for op loot, thats just not gud

Well there is a different forum post talking about it but in my opinion, it's just the same as the current exp boost. Allows you to do a specific thing a lot faster for a cost. Plus it's only going to benefit the server

LeoErebus

Coal
Yeah, my choice of wording wasn't the best there. What I meant was it would reduce the amount of people stepping up to a T2 class right away (assuming the class change cost stays at 400). Hope that's more clear
Oh I see I heard or at least I thought I heard was that you had to be level 60 in the t1 then you could upgrade but idk xD