• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thoughts on herocraft's current state

(actual talk about what i think should or could be changed in pvp is all the way down other than that it's just some thing i'm writing randomly so if you don't want to waste your time no need to read it at all :) )
also i know that everyone on the server either supports pvp or pve and nothing changes that

Just wanted to talk about what people are saying about decreasing pvp on the server. First off although i've been around for a year never really been an active or effective member of the server but that doesn't mean that i don't enjoy this server and it's community (that's why no one knows me :p ) but anyway i've seen how a lot of people are complaining about pvp being forced or that there's no pvp.Just so whoever reads this knows i've never been a pvper and i'm not not just saying that, i truly suck. the thing i really loved about the server i first joined ( i never know the damn names ) is that there was always some kind of danger even when i was in my old never completed town i knew someone can just come and kill me and although i've been around for some time (again) i've always been a "noob" but i was okay with it. moving on to the community i have exactly 2 death that i remember one of them someone came and killed me (old map) and just told me he'll leave my stuff just wanted some pvp the thing is i didn't feel bad at all . the second one was this map, i was infront of spawn and while i was crafting something i saw someone (you may be able to tell my memory is really bad) and this time i fought back a little yet still died but this time i felt like i wanted to go out and just fight anyone ( i knew i would still die but who gives af) moral of the story is to me this server was a hardcore server.

so honestly what i personally think is that pvp should be supported not discouraged this is not a creative server (i enjoy building more than pvp) but you can still build in pvp that won't change that it just means you have to be a bit more careful and i'm not talking about the whole server being pvp or pve, what i'm just saying is that at least from this point forward we shouldn't have the server decrease pvp chances this is basically what makes this server alive what can we do if we had everyone on a pve server with no war? i'm not sitting around to fight zombies for sure and i won't just go around building stuff i can play on singleplayer for that anyway this may be just useless rambling but i just wanted to share my random thoughts

(feel free to tell me how bad of a writer i am and to point out my grammar mistakes) also i'd love to know what some of the people that play on the server but just don't talk as much think

EDIT: forgot to add if there is a chance of the server to be pvp again a place for the new people to get used to the server could be a possibility until a certain level or so (with the choice of going straight to pvp i'd guess

Last edited: